Slidell Meet PIcs inside!!!!

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
ZEM'S04 L said:
Hey Todd, thanks for making me spin the tires leaving Sat. night........the cop decided to pull me over!!! :uh oh:

DOH!!!

Yeah I saw that.......Gave me a flashback to when I told my lil brother(best friend Kelly) to burn his Dakota tires at CTC a couple years back. Took a pic of him gettin on the road, roasting the tires, and holding his ticket afterwards :shrug:

Lesson here is not to listen to me!!!!!! I am a :loser:

Later

ZEM'S04 L

Established Member
1fastformula said:
DOH!!!

Yeah I saw that.......Gave me a flashback to when I told my lil brother(best friend Kelly) to burn his Dakota tires at CTC a couple years back. Took a pic of him gettin on the road, roasting the tires, and holding his ticket afterwards :shrug:

Lesson here is not to listen to me!!!!!! I am a :loser:

Later

LOL.........nothing happened, we were on private property and the cop really couldn't write me for a moving violation. I think he did it just to try and scare anyone else from doing a burnout. He just told me not to do it again. :rockon:

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
ZEM'S04 L said:
LOL.........nothing happened, we were on private property and the cop really couldn't write me for a moving violation. I think he did it just to try and scare anyone else from doing a burnout. He just told me not to do it again. :rockon:
was wondering if you got off lightly, thats cool :nono: :burnout:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Zem, Todd felt pretty bad afterwards. Hey, atleast you didn't get drinks spilled on ya by a waitress like me and Craig :uh oh: .

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Well, we kinda snickered about it a little. Sorry ya got a little damp. The little girl did have a nice little butt on her...a little young though.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
kevin E, I'll talk to my buddy at work about that as soon as he gets back on shift. I'm egar to see the prices and get the shirts. :beer:

Kevin H, yeah the drink thing was nice . :smmon:

And Mad props to my homie Big Willie Cnc 327 for the great job on the cobra. :rockon:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
SVTman75 said:
Well, we kinda snickered about it a little. Sorry ya got a little damp. The little girl did have a nice little butt on her...a little young though.
I wasn't > :mj: .

williecnc

Bullittman
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
kevin E, I'll talk to my buddy at work about that as soon as he gets back on shift. I'm egar to see the prices and get the shirts. :beer:

Kevin H, yeah the drink thing was nice . :smmon:

And Mad props to my homie Big Willie Cnc 327 for the great job on the cobra. :rockon:

Bling! Bling! You are welcome and thanks for letting me drive your baby. What a great gathering of vehicles. Nice to meet all of yall and see some of you again. Hope to do it again soon. Thanks to 5.0 Craig for literally going out of his way to bring me home.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
91lx...my guess would be that you left her nothing for the tip? or did someone else fill out the tip part. Sorry for her!!! She looked a little new.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Are any of you guys coming to Lafayette? We are going to the track in Eunice to make some passes. I was hoping to meet some of you guys, ya know put some faces with the names.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
That chick was way doable. Short too! lol. The moral of the other story is..... IF todd says spin em, dont. There is a cop watching.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Benaa said:
That chick was way doable. Short too! lol. The moral of the other story is..... IF todd says spin em, dont. There is a cop watching.

:lol: Never EVER listen to me :nono: NEVARRRRRRRR!!!!

Re enactment with Smileys :loser: (Todd) " Hey Chuck... Do a :burnout: "

:rockon: (Chuck) "Alright......." :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

:mj: (Chuck) " I am sorry :nono: (Mr. Officer)...Can you gimme a break?"

:loser: "I feel like such a :bash: :uh oh: "

:poke: :nono: :nono: NEVER LISTEN TO ME!!!!! :nono: :nono:

:loser: Out

Later

Users who are viewing this thread