Slidell Meet PIcs inside!!!!

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Nice shots!

BTW, for those that wanted to check out the diablo data streamer and i couldnt get it working, i have it right now. Ill have it at the next meet.

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
I will have to take the blame for the guys in the vettes showing up .. one of 'em is my boss and the other (the one with the 427 racing engine) a friend of his ... told my boss we were going to the meet with you guysand he expressed an interest in going .. I know he appreciates cars in general so I figured he would fit in .. some of those vette guys do have a big chip though lol

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Tell em next time to just chill on the way and cruise instead of racing in traffic :nonono: . Other than that, two nice cars indeed :) .

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
The vettes were fast though...lol
I was content with going 80mph with the little sprints everynow and then but I am not one for the top end challenge!

We all need to get shirts and maybe a little sticker for the quarter windows.

Craig, didnt you say you new someone that could make us some shirts? What the prices etc...lets get'em!

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
I am not sure they have the mentality to 'chill' ... I will let 'em know our preference next time if I happen to mention us having a meet and they express an intrest in going ;-)

ZEM'S04 L

Established Member
Hey Todd, thanks for making me spin the tires leaving Sat. night........the cop decided to pull me over!!! :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread