Small vid. of my SvtF

6SpeedLover

Established Member

Sapperstang

Established Member
These things can barely get out of their own way. At least that's how it feels after driving mustangs for several years.

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
SVTF FTW! Get someone else to hold the cam when you're going 100+!! With a few grand these cars get pretty quick, but no torque, and still no V8 rumble! E-

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That makes me miss mine! Get some outside fly bys next time, you don't see enough vids of these cars.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
LOL, at least I got some replies.... I know its a 4-banger, but I have alot of fun with it... Its gas milage helps me alot, its 1 hour each way to work ($$$) All kidding aside, when I go to the Flash-Light drags, it does very well against cars in my class.... Thanx for watching the clip guys :)

6SpeedLover

Established Member
SVTF FTW! Get someone else to hold the cam when you're going 100+!! With a few grand these cars get pretty quick, but no torque, and still no V8 rumble! E-

You are 100% right, I was holding camera with my thumb and index finger, and steering with my middle finger... Im smarter than that :bash: I wont do that again.... As for the Torque, again you are right (it has ZERO) But the ported TB helped it a good bit out of the hole...

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I enjoyed the video. It is a welcome change of pace for around here. These cars don't get the respect like their big brothers the cobra and lightning, but hey it's still a SVT, something that I can't say. Props on the car.

I like the red Ford emblem in the steering wheel too. Now if only I could fing a Peterbuilt one for the old truck of mine.

BM1

Established Member
I miss my black '03 SVTF. I wish I still had it. I'd supercharge it and slam it. It'd be an awesome daily driver and catch a lot of cars by surprise.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
I enjoyed the video. It is a welcome change of pace for around here. These cars don't get the respect like their big brothers the cobra and lightning, but hey it's still a SVT, something that I can't say. Props on the car.

I like the red Ford emblem in the steering wheel too. Now if only I could fing a Peterbuilt one for the old truck of mine.

Thanx Bro!!! A compliament goes a million miles :beer:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
I miss my black '03 SVTF. I wish I still had it. I'd supercharge it and slam it. It'd be an awesome daily driver and catch a lot of cars by surprise.

Your right.... Its a good DD, I cant afford S/C right now (up-grading the house) <<<< Dumb Priorities lol,,,,, But when Winter gets here, im gonna give her a 75 Shot... I can afford that one :beer:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yea, on the way home, it was the 3rd light on my Dash... I have Check Engine because of Ported TB, I have brake light on because of low brake fluid, and on the way home, that day the fuel light came on lol...

Is that what the check engine is from? I had that too and I had aftermarket T/B, and o/r pipe. It would go off and on and I figured the o2 bung was bad or something and it was tripping the sensor.

There's no low end torque but from a roll they aren't bad, I surprised more than 1 WRX on the freeway. Even the trap speed I had was pretty high, I went 14.9@99mph.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
Whats up everyone, just did a quick vid. for the first time, and im gonna try to post it (if messed up) sorry in advance... Its just to show the performance of a Blue Oval 4-banger (non-asperated) Just a few bolt-ons... I had 2 more gears, but we dont have all night to watch me hit 140 mph <<<< lol

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=ImportedPhotos00105.flv

what is non-asperated????..

j/k..

always wanted to get one of those as a commuter...

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Is that what the check engine is from? I had that too and I had aftermarket T/B, and o/r pipe. It would go off and on and I figured the o2 bung was bad or something and it was tripping the sensor.

There's no low end torque but from a roll they aren't bad, I surprised more than 1 WRX on the freeway. Even the trap speed I had was pretty high, I went 14.9@99mph.

Yea, between the ported TB , and the Skunk 2 Exhaust.... The Computer tells me its running to rich.. Once a year I get it shut off for emmisions ( I have to drive it easy for a day or two) then it passes.... No big deal :)

Users who are viewing this thread