Small vid. of my SvtF

95_XB331

Established Member
:)

If you never driven one, you won't get it. They are one of the best DD and best handling cars our there today still. A benchmark for all the new stuff (SRT/MiniS/Mazda/Si/Vspec, etc...) out there.

I wish (and trying) I can get my stang to have the same "steering feel and responsiveness" as my SVTF-it's unbelievable... and a 6 speed too.

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
haha Nice whyed you stop?

I came up on traffic too fast... But before that vid. I made one going the oppisite direction (I hit 125 mph) but that was from a 50 mph roll... I posted this one, to show the torque we dont have <<< lol It is a pretty good stretch of road, with a mountain on one side, and a river on the other side.... But honestly, 5th and 6th gear are SLUGS!!!! It wants to go more, but it is very slow :sleeping:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Wow, I guess I'm just spoiled, but it sure seemed to take a long time to get up to 140!

EDIT: 1800 POSTS!!! I'VE GOT WAY TO MUCH FREE TIME!!!:banana::pepper::lol1::lol1::burnout::D:fart::-D:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Wow, I guess I'm just spoiled, but it sure seemed to take a long time to get up to 140!

Yea.... After 120, you should pull up a seat (its gona be a-while) But you have double the cylinders, and a super-charger (Hats off to the 8 Bangers!!!) Spoiled <<<<< Yea your spoiled, and im jelious :beer:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yea.... After 120, you should pull up a seat (its gona be a-while) But you have double the cylinders, and a super-charger (Hats off to the 8 Bangers!!!) Spoiled <<<<< Yea your spoiled, and im jelious

Mine used to hit 140 pretty quick once above 100. It's not Cobra fast but it was decently quick on the run. I was only running o/r pipe, pulley, T/B, and intake. I noticed increased performance times with every mod and the o/r pipe provided the best with a .4 sec drop in the 1/4.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Mine used to hit 140 pretty quick once above 100. It's not Cobra fast but it was decently quick on the run. I was only running o/r pipe, pulley, T/B, and intake. I noticed increased performance times with every mod and the o/r pipe provided the best with a .4 sec drop in the 1/4.

Thanx for the input bro :beer: I think my next mod will be Off Road Pipe instead of the 75 shot....

BM1

Established Member
These things can barely get out of their own way. At least that's how it feels after driving mustangs for several years.

The overall feel and fun-factor of driving the SVTF beats the shit out of the Mustang. My Mach handles like crap. The SVTF was great.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I love my g/f's SVTF. They are great cars.

We've had suspension problems, but other then that they are great I guess. :D

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Thanx for all the replies, and advice guys :) Im learning more about my foci on this thread, than in all the magazines....

Users who are viewing this thread