Smarty pants gets owned by Baliff......

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Someone needs to beat that guy and film it with his own camera. What a retard to go in like that and not expect to get dealt with.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
they need to warn him before they taze him. yeah he was being a difficult person but that taze was out of pure emotion because of the way he was acting. they had no right to taze him. he wasnt threatening to anyone.

What did he think was going to happen when the bailiff pulled out the tazer? Come on man:nonono: Besides- he was creating a disturbance by being the ass he was. They were well within their rights to do what they did.

And freedom of the press? Gee wonder what site he blogs on..... does that make all of us members of the press? W/E

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
that was better than Darth Vader getting his arm cut off by Luke :poke:

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Someone should get him this shirt:

dont_tase_me_bro_t_shirt-p235659446884691351uh7s_400.jpg

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. let me catch my breath...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What a little bitch. Douch got what he deserved. "I'm not a person. I'm a man". No your not... Your a punk ass kid who watches to much law and order...

va boy

Established Member
If anyone deserved to be tazed, it was this A hole. He was practically begging for it, IMO. I think that Mr. P. Barnes displayed a great amount of patience. That guy wanted one of them to hit or cuss him so bad. WHY in the world would anyone go to a courthouse and "poke the bear?"
Who says "Your rules don't apply to me", outside of a courtroom, really? WTF?!?

Users who are viewing this thread