Smarty pants gets owned by Baliff......

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The officer was kind to only zap him once. Personally, I would have held the button down awhile longer.

coposrv

Established Member
I love how he said he wasn't a citizen then 4 minutes later defended himself under freedom of press.

gs462

Established Member
they need to warn him before they taze him. yeah he was being a difficult person but that taze was out of pure emotion because of the way he was acting. they had no right to taze him. he wasnt threatening to anyone.

Whos says they have to warn him?? And Im pretty sure step back is a warning when you're told step back and you keep moving forward its on you.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
they need to warn him before they taze him. yeah he was being a difficult person but that taze was out of pure emotion because of the way he was acting. they had no right to taze him. he wasnt threatening to anyone.

LOL you are "that guy" aren't you

20redfire03

Established Member
Watched it earlier with no sound and it was funny but it got about 10x funnier once you get to hear his ass scream from getting tazed haha

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
lol what a ****ing chode. Can't believe people actually buy into that legal personhood conspiracy crap.

Users who are viewing this thread