Smarty pants gets owned by Baliff......

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Awesome ha ha. "You just battered me" with a little push to keep him away? What a ***, I wish more people who went looking for trouble got a reality check

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
dumbass got what he deserved. the guy should have tazed him a few times to be sure he got the point.

Bushguts

Established Member
they need to warn him before they taze him. yeah he was being a difficult person but that taze was out of pure emotion because of the way he was acting. they had no right to taze him. he wasnt threatening to anyone.

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
they need to warn him before they taze him. yeah he was being a difficult person but that taze was out of pure emotion because of the way he was acting. they had no right to taze him. he wasnt threatening to anyone.

I dont care......P.barnes is my hero! I think pulling out the tazer and pointing it at him is a nice warning .

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member

Warn him? You don't think that pulling it out and pointing it at him was a clear warning? I understand the officer should announce his intentions, but I think he was warned.

Kiohtee

Established Member

So you're one of those people? :nonono:

If I tell you you're not allowed to come across a "line" with such equipment but you try to, not just once but a few times, that's showing me you're game for confrontation. I'm not waiting until your throw a punch or turn it into something physical, I'm taking you out ahead of time and saving myself future effort.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
typical uneducated comment from you. he tried to force his way past the security checkpoint with a camera. cameras are not allowed in that court. he was warned and even when the tazer was pointed at him he wasn't going to back down. so they didn't need to warn the idiot any further.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
There is a video from before that event, of him being difficult when trying to enter the building. Basically just everything leading up to the zap.

blsticms1

Established Member
come to our court house and try and push thru like he did . they will lay u out . my wife works there , they know me and i still get checked out when i go in . that guy was being a di'; from the start of his own video

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
So you're one of those people? :nonono:

If I tell you you're not allowed to come across a "line" with such equipment but you try to, not just once but a few times, that's showing me you're game for confrontation. I'm not waiting until your throw a punch or turn it into something physical, I'm taking you out ahead of time and saving myself future effort.

^this /thread

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think it was a verbal warning. That was the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thanks for the Monday laugh

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
typical uneducated comment from you. he tried to force his way past the security checkpoint with a camera. cameras are not allowed in that court. he was warned and even when the tazer was pointed at him he wasn't going to back down. so they didn't need to warn the idiot any further.

Yeah, this sums it up.

You have to take police and in this case a baliff seriously. Or,.....you can get tazed.

E

Users who are viewing this thread