Snapchat...holy crap!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
...I always wonder about the viscosity of the secret sauce that's manufactured between those buttocks on a hot August day. And when I think of that, God help me, I go for the girls with the thigh gap.

No secret. Any female that fat of ass no doubt needs multiple rewipes of both the front hole and the turd cutter throughout the day. Peak summer temperatures serve to spread said cheese/booty secretions such that chafing is actually reduced. So there is a side benefit but not for those looking for a refreshing, light snack. The reward in this case could go straight into a can of Campbell's chunky soup and blend right in.

VegasMichael

Established Member
No secret. Any female that fat of ass no doubt needs multiple rewipes of both the front hole and the turd cutter throughout the day. Peak summer temperatures serve to spread said cheese/booty secretions such that chafing is actually reduced. So there is a side benefit but not for those looking for a refreshing, light snack. The reward in this case could go straight into a can of Campbell's chunky soup and blend right in.
But when you are like that, with the colossal buttocks and all, you have no choice but to go downtown. You take the night train with two ply paper(three sheets of course!) and slip it down the middle to take care of whatever junk is there. You might need a shower afterwards but that is what people have to do sometimes. We march on....

CV355

_
Established Member
Yet the way my brain works is that I always wonder about the viscosity of the secret sauce that's manufactured between those buttocks on a hot August day.

It's just the viscosity that intrigues you?

I'm guessing around 250kcp towards the center, 50kcp towards the outside.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
You take the night train with two ply paper(three sheets of course!) and slip it down the middle to take care of whatever junk is there. You might need a shower afterwards...

mud1.jpg

Attachments

• header.jpg
    header.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 84

VegasMichael

Established Member
Ah, yes. The beautiful chasm. Sometimes you need to step back and get yourself cleaned up just to enjoy the nature that is out there for your enjoyment. Stay clean my friends....

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Brother, at least from a physical standpoint, thats money right there. Some of our SVT brethren like to date and bang stick figures. More power to them. I want some meat on my bones son, get that twig shit outta here.

Suck it up butter cup. get snapchat and enjoy a girl that WANTS to send you dirty shit on the quick and private. too much evidence texting pics. snap is quick, indecent and wonderful. DO IT.

QONVIyz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread