Snapped a few pics of My Bride's Pony . . . .

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Greetings fellow SVTP members!

Took few pics of My Bride's pride and joy today; Her 2011 Kona Blue A6 5.0 - aka TINKERBELL.

Mods are in sig, but not all of them are installed ATM. Current mods (on car) are JLT separators, JLT CAI, Dynomax Race Bullet SS Cat-back, Bassani cut-N-clamp X-pipe, and custom tune by AMAZON.

The modding never truly ends :rolling:

Enjoy!

C&C welcome :-D

IMG_0272a.jpg

IMG_0278a.jpg

IMG_0336a.jpg

IMG_0225a.jpg

One proud Momma and her Pony :-D

IMG_0241a.jpg

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Come take a ride in my 2011 5.0 auto and you would not ask that question. Properly tuned the autos are awesome.

So true Linn!

Never underestimate the potential of a properly tuned A6 5.0. Especially one that Rick has tinkered with (no pun intended) :thumbsup:

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
awesome background in the last pic

I thought so as well. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get this photo. No one around while we watched to assess the traffic situation. Then, setup for the photo and the friggin' flood gates opened :cuss:

But what fun would it be if things were easy all the time :rolling:

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
Looks great!

Havent seen you in years, but will be making my way back to AR in the next few months. Hope to see you guys out and about!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking GT. I know firsthand how good Rick's tunes are. I still remember the day back in 2003 when he tuned my '03 Cobra at Maple Grove Raceway. Mega thrill taking it out after the pulley/tune install. I love the color of your wife's car. Nice that the intake matches. Gorgeous car. Great photos! :)

Users who are viewing this thread