SO CAL Beach Cruise Pics.

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
Some selected pics from the beach cruise- Great turn out, nearly everyone who confirmed and the weather was good (although there were several localized clouds :burnout: on the drive out..). Probably the most well organized event I've attended- the name tags were key :beer:

Not even everyone there yet.
pic2.JPG

The pic master.
pic1.JPG

Yes, those are 03's going alllll the way back..
pic3.JPG

Something you don't see everyday in the rearview mirror.
pic4.JPG

Lookout point.
pic5.JPG

The view, part I
pic6.JPG

The view, part II
pic7.JPG

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
wow great pics!!!!! wish I could have made it! Looks like you could have used a yellow 03 in the pic ;-)

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Great pics! more please... you can almost see me in one of them :lol: Just got home though what a long drive. I put 500 miles on the snake today. That's my excuse (fatigue) for stalling the car twice on the way out and I'm sticking to it :lol:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Great pics Jeff...I've got about 30 but have no idea how to shrink size or reduce pixels for this site??

Mama Snake and I had a great day. Havn't had this kinda day since our Harley crazies in the 80's. We put on only 205 miles...where you comming from Chris? Santa Barbara?

Big thanx to those who put in that extra effort to pull off a great event.
Everyone can reach around and pat themselves on the back....great dudes and gals....all.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Awesome pics :burnout: thats a lot of 03s

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
hey guys, great meeting all of you and checking out the rides! it was beautiful seeing all of those terminators heading down the road. :) big props to cobrod for the ideas/leadership and berj for the foresight of getting some very nice nametags done up. :thumbsup:

on a side note, i'm setting up an online photo album so if anybody needs some pics/vids hosted, pm me and i'll get you the info.

-allan

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
Great pics! more please... you can almost see me in one of them :lol: Just got home though what a long drive. I put 500 miles on the snake today. That's my excuse (fatigue) for stalling the car twice on the way out and I'm sticking to it :lol:

That was hilarious. I thought you were going to break something else. You finally got it on the third pitch though. So, you're vindicated.:thumbsup:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
post people!!!!!!!!!
I had a blast guys.
Philly cheesesteaks owned!

It was cool to just hang out after :beer: & SonicVenum good choice in food :D

Hey i dont see my car any were :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread