SO CAL Beach Cruise Pics.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
That was hilarious. I thought you were going to break something else. You finally got it on the third pitch though. So, you're vindicated.:thumbsup:

Actually I did. Found a puddle under the diff this morning and my exhaust is covered in gear oil. Oh well that's what the warranty is for. Good thing I was already taking it in for my scheduled maint on Monday. Not complaining though I guess I can admit now that I was trying to tap the brakes to start a burnout but car kept trying to roll downhill that's why it stalled the 1st time, second time I got bit by the trac. cont. button. Was a great time though a little embarassing. :lol:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
Actually I did. Found a puddle under the diff this morning and my exhaust is covered in gear oil. Oh well that's what the warranty is for. Good thing I was already taking it in for my scheduled maint on Monday. Not complaining though I guess I can admit now that I was trying to tap the brakes to start a burnout but car kept trying to roll downhill that's why it stalled the 1st time, second time I got bit by the trac. cont. button. Was a great time though a little embarassing. :lol:

Wife must want to kill that car now :nonono: & you soon.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Thanks for the awesome event, everyone - especially SVT ROD, the man with the plan!

Here are a few pictures I took:

Meeting at Corner Cottage in Burbank for breakfast burritos!

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Last one - the $8.50 sandwich place where I left the cruise!

Thanks again, everyone, it was awesome! Can't wait for next time, and hopefully I'll have time to hang out later in the evening w/ some of you.

~Berj

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Brett...ur Black car was one of the best or if not the best black 03Cobra out :beer:

That spot was a bit nice.
Go down the hill & go up the hill & go down the hill & go up the hill
:bash: :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice pics. I am so envious of you southern California guys. You guys out West seem to really enjoy spending time together on the street. I watched how quickly one post evolved into a major Cobra cruise. Must have been a blast to cruise down PCH. My wife and I vacation a lot in Redondo Beach so I know the area well. Sure wish it were possible to organize an event like that out this way. Maybe some day!
:??:

Users who are viewing this thread