SO CAL DYNO DAY!

kaos

Established Member
This might be a game time descision for me. My car is on the DL and it's questionable for Saturday's practice. I'm hoping to move her up to probable on Friday.

1baddog

Established Member
Can I still get in? Count me as confirmed if I can. I,ll take the Dyno and Air fuel. If not can I come and watch? Maybe I can be put on standby.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
I will be robbing bank of america and crossing the vons picket line to grab some sodas for everyone, I hope someone has a P machy sized ice chest

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
**IMPORTANT**

Steve, you reminded me of something VERY important:

The Dyno Day will be CASH ONLY

This just makes it easier to run and get the money in.

1baddog, no prob, you're in.

Note: The list is now updated. The people who have confirmed have been moved to the top of the list.

Last edited:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
** Food for the BBQ **

Juan/SonicVenum - Grill, burgers, buns

Charles/ShakeMe - Hot dogs

Don/loose nut - toothpicks....... and chips

James/jhwalker - sodas

Steve/NukeX - sodas

Tom/1baddog - potato salad

Okay fellas, I think sodas are covered. Maybe someone can bring another type of side dish? Or dessert?

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I'm hitting the 101 at Valley Circle around 8:10 (if all goes according to schedule... tomorrow is a 'up at 5:00 day).

My cell will be on after 8:00 if anyone wants to hook up to terrorize the non-SVT crowd on the way down.
:)burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :nono: just kidding of course... I have still managed to avoid a ticket with this toy :bash: knock on wood)

Cell is 818.590.2372 -- if you are between Woodland Hills on the 101 and Powertrain Dynamics and want to hook up, just give it a ringdong after 8:00 (it does not work at home doh)

James

ShakeMe

Established Member
Big Favor, Can I be first? I'm trying to get it dyno'd and get the gears and axles done on the same day. What time is Steve going to be there?

ShakeMe

Established Member
Juan, you can take me off for the 5.0. The oil pressure wouldn't go above 40 psi yesterday so I don't want to take a chance with it. I can smell a 331 and low 10s on the horizon:D

Users who are viewing this thread