So how come the Mach didn't make it into the SVT group?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
yeah exactly!! its not just a gt with a shaker.. it has cheap stickers and a mach badge!!

Boy you sure got me there:rollseyes - thanks for clarifying. I had no idea that's what the ONLY differences were. Ignorance must be pretty blissful huh?

Lot of haters of the Mach here. WTF is up with that? If you "Cobra" boys are done why don't you just move along:loser:

Truth be told the ONLY Cobra better than a Mach is the Terminator. - get the rest of that weak shit outta here!!

Holy shit all the butt hurt Mach owners came out of the woods to have a pitty party. They are all mustangs. The Mach is really a GT with a 4v and an appearance package. Plus a few decent suspension upgrades over the GT to make it launch better. ****ing get over it. My Cobra is really just a GT with a 4V and an appearance package. I ****ing got over it along time ago.

n/a svt was correct, the SVT badge comes with a price increase. And for those saying he doesn't know shit should probably read more on this forum.

96-98 Cobra vs 03-04 Mach 1 stock vs stock goes to the Mach 1. With a clear victory but not an utter beat down. But hey, the Mach 1 is 7 years newer than the 96 Cobra so...........who really cares? Be happy with what you have. Anything can be made fast with the right money, put a blower on a Mach 1 and blah blah blah.....ricer talk.

If you have wicked fast car then who cares if its a Cobra, Mach, Bullit, run of the mill GT or even a V6. All it takes is the right amount of money and imagination. No SVT badge required.

A Mach doesn't need a blower to take a stock Terminator either. 4.30's, tires, exhaust, RAI and tune and you're right there with a stocker... maybe even a bit better with the right driver.

And this is coming from a guy who's owned both vehicles. Both are great cars and built for very different purposes.

Maybe some of us Mach guys are "up in arms"- because of all the "fellow" Stang owners bashing our rides- and then you expect us to just sit here and take your shit? I expect this from the Tech crowd but HERE?

Oh yeah- almost forgot. Mach vs 99/01 Cobra is a drivers race. Mach vs 96-98 Cobra is an ass whooping!!

Last edited:

cobra916

Established Member
Truth be told the ONLY Cobra better than a Mach is the Terminator. - get the rest of that weak shit outta here!!

A Mach doesn't need a blower to take a stock Terminator either. 4.30's, tires, exhaust, RAI and tune and you're right there with a stocker... maybe even a bit better with the right driver.

Oh yeah- almost forgot. Mach vs 99/01 Cobra is a drivers race. Mach vs 96-98 Cobra is an ass whooping!!

brother man... first off my sn might be cobra916 but i have a cammed mach.. second i agree with everything you say.. if you search my sn you ll see i have beat termis with parts, ls6 cammed caddys, new 5.0s.. a mach is a cool car but its nothing too special other then a engine.. id give all the stickers, wheels and other gay stuff back to get a fr500 intaked mach from factory.. now that would be something special!!

smitty2919

Established Member
I see my Mach as a GT with a 4V, shaker, stickers, and subframe connectors and better springs.

Do I care? NOPE! lol But it's annoying to read Termi owners (assuming termi owners) bach Mach owners...I'd expect that from snobby vette guys.

Bullitt = GT with diff intake, lack of appearance mods (no scoops/spoiler) (prob missing some stuff)
Mach = GT with 4V, shaker, stickers, and subframe connectors and better springs, better seats.
Termi = Mach with S/C, IRS, 6 speed, DIFFERENT seats, different appearance parts.

If the Mach went to SVT and got more badass, then the Termi would not have gotten the reputation it has. Stock for stock a termi is pretty beastly. I don't know what can touch it within it's realm of competition (camaro etc)

The Mach wasn't meant to be a Cobra or Cobra replacement. But we all know we can make a cobra equivalent out of a Mach for less money than it costs to buy a Cobra. Hell you could even go cheaper and buy a V6, swap in termi motor, IRS 6 spd and VOILA...

In the end it's a Mustang....it does surprise me all the different models Ford made the Mustang into. I don't know of another company that has so many diff veriations of the same car

V6
GT
Mach 1
Cobra
GT500
C/S
KR500?
Shelby
I'm sure there is more. I actually lost count of them and the names. lol

Again I really like my car for what it is, but I'm not gonna sit here all high and mighty over GT/V6 guys...If I had the time/money/resourses I'd get a V6 dirt cheap and swap all the parts (other than body panels) to make a Mach/Cobra equivalent (performance wise).

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Have no problems with the Machs I think they are great cars. However for you to say that you have beat "termis with parts" is not saying shit. Termis are girls cars driven by women and panty wearing girl wanna-bs destined for sex changes down the road. What have you done against TERMINATORS?

brother man... first off my sn might be cobra916 but i have a cammed mach.. second i agree with everything you say.. if you search my sn you ll see i have beat termis with parts, ls6 cammed caddys, new 5.0s.. a mach is a cool car but its nothing too special other then a engine.. id give all the stickers, wheels and other gay stuff back to get a fr500 intaked mach from factory.. now that would be something special!!

smitty2919

Established Member
Have no problems with the Machs I think they are great cars. However for you to say that you have beat "termis with parts" is not saying shit. Termis are girls cars driven by women and panty wearing girl wanna-bs destined for sex changes down the road. What have you done against TERMINATORS?

I don't get it...aren't termis=terminators????lol:shrug:

cobra916

Established Member

yea im sorry i just have a mach.... but the better questions is what can a MACH 1 do against a TERMINURGAYTOR!!!!???

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Ive had an '04 MACH 1, and now have an '03 TERMINATOR. By far the '03 Cobra is a far superior car overall. Mind you, the MACH got more looks and comments stock for stock. As far as kicking ass goes, nothing beats the 03/04 Cobras. Spend the same money on either for upgrades, and the MACH will never touch the Cobra for power and durability.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Mach's are girls Mustangs, plain and simple. Which is why my wife has one. lol.
:lol: how does a mach 1 compare to a 96-98 cobra stock for stock? :burnout:

I wouldn't know, I don't have a stock 98. :p

Haha...why do all my threads get this interesting???... but what makes it a "girly car"? Supercharged Mach's will stay right with a termi if they're built and tuned right, so how do you come up with the word "girly"?

It's a girly car for a couple reasons-

1) In our house, it's the slowest car we own and it's my wife's car. So technically, it is a girl's car. lol

2) It's a neutered Cobra.

AHAHAHA

Foofkiller...what are you driving around in?

My Mustang is a 98 Cobra with a full Terminator swap. :)

i dont believe jon has a girl car at all!! hell he puts done more power than 95% of the members on here

It's no longer a Mach either, not really.

slvr35th

Established Member
So what is it then?!? So a turbo'd termi is a termi any more!! That makes no Sense

Corrected for the asshole below me

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
So why is it then?!? So a turbo'd termi is a termi any more!! That makes no since

In my opinion, once the motor was "built" it's no longer factory stock to hold true to what the car was originally built for. Maybe that will make abit more sense to you. A built "Mach" with a turbo is no longer a neutered Cobra therefor no longer a girly car. lol.

One can put a turbo on a Terminator since the motor is built from the factory to handle it which makes the car hold true to what it is.

Now, does that make sense to you?

smitty2919

Established Member
In my opinion, once the motor was "built" it's no longer factory stock to hold true to what the car was originally built for. Maybe that will make abit more sense to you. A built "Mach" with a turbo is no longer a neutered Cobra therefor no longer a girly car. lol.

One can put a turbo on a Terminator since the motor is built from the factory to handle it which makes the car hold true to what it is.

Now, does that make sense to you?

I see what you did thurrr lol

slvr35th

Established Member
So what your saying is you can do anything to a termi because it has a built motor doesnt matter if it's twin turbo'd with nos and still has a whipple it's still considered a termi cause it can hold the power but if you put any thing on a mach it's not a mach any more cause it won't hold 450 very long! Your ****in stupid if you think that! A mach is a mach and a cobra is a cobra. And to try calling me out on the word sense just shows how cool you really are man. Get a life

Alscobra

Established Member
Just don't say "Termi" !!!!!!
If you have a "Termi", you and your car are gay.
"Terminator" is quite acceptable and the opposite of gay. Have a nice day.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
So what your saying is you can do anything to a termi because it has a built motor doesnt matter if it's twin turbo'd with nos and still has a whipple it's still considered a termi cause it can hold the power but if you put any thing on a mach it's not a mach any more cause it won't hold 450 very long! Your ****in stupid if you think that! A mach is a mach and a cobra is a cobra. And to try calling me out on the word sense just shows how cool you really are man. Get a life

You argue you like an uneducated schoolgirl. Just because you lack any sort of common sense or can't seem to make your arguements in a rational and logical sort of way without namecalling goes to show who really lacks any sort of intelligence. Since you are in complete lack of, I'll just laugh at your comments because I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yea im sorry i just have a mach.... but the better questions is what can a MACH 1 do against a TERMINURGAYTOR!!!!???

you are trying too hard. maybe you should go hug your mach. maybe french kiss the exhaust while it is running.

OK cool...jacka$$.

So what is it then?!? So a turbo'd termi is a termi any more!! That makes no Sense
Corrected for the asshole below me

between the two of you you have violated probably a dozen rules. perhaps you should go familiarize yourselves with them. read them over until they make sense to you.

Just don't say "Termi" !!!!!!
If you have a "Termi", you and your car are gay.
"Terminator" is quite acceptable and the opposite of gay. Have a nice day.
I will take this for 65,000 alex.

Users who are viewing this thread