So How Much Did You Spend On Christmas Gifts?

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
like 2 grand between my gf, mom, dad, sister, gf's parents, 2 cousins. completely splurged on my folks. they have been so good to me my whole life they deserve the best.

oldmodman

Established Member
Since I have no kids, and all my friends kids are grown and gone we decided years ago to not exchange gifts. But if we just HAD to give someone something to keep the cost to under 50$

Worked out fine. My total outgoing cost was $40
Incoming cost was $45

What I spent on me to me was 2K for a 65" Panasonic Plasma TV. And some new brake rotors and pads.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Not including the gift to myself (Porsche Cayenne S) or buying my mother a new car, I spent about $1000.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The biggest purchase was my little girls iPod Touch, I paid $200 with the Otterbox. My sons Hot Wheels cars and track around $120 and the rest of the stuff around another $160.

I didn't do any gifts for the adults beside 2 calendars with pictures of me and the kids and a mug with 3 pictures of the kids for their great grandmother which was maybe 25$ all together.

I spent a lot more than I could but I wanted to make sure my kids had a good Christmas this year. They have endured a lot of changes since last January. I sold off a bunch of my stuff to make sure I could do it but it was worth it on Christmas Eve/morning watching them tear through the presents.

I lived on Slickdeals.net for 3 weeks buying everything. I did all online bargain shopping. Only ordered stuff when it was on sale and had promotions. I managed to do pretty well so I felt pretty accomplished. I probably saved close to $200 on the deals I got. I make quite the mother, lol.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Around $400.

Thought I was overspending on my SO by spending around $75 (25$ over our agreed limit) but then opened my gift from her. Wrapped in a box was my white "Stig" helmet. Pulled it out of the box and attached inside was a ticket to the Rusty Wallace racing experience, 12 lap shootout and I get to be the driver with a co-driver here at our local 1/3mi short track in early march. Its $300 on their site but she says she got it half off through groupon and then some.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
One of my older girls and her boyfriend got tickets to Red Hot Chilli Peppers in Memphis in FEB. I'd like to go but dad would be a buzz kill.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Around $400.

Thought I was overspending on my SO by spending around $75 (25$ over our agreed limit) but then opened my gift from her. Wrapped in a box was my white "Stig" helmet. Pulled it out of the box and attached inside was a ticket to the Rusty Wallace racing experience, 12 lap shootout and I get to be the driver with a co-driver here at our local 1/3mi short track in early march. Its $300 on their site but she says she got it half off through groupon and then some.

Ya. I've seen them here for the RIR on the groupon sites. I was half tempted to get for myself. It was like 80$ for 8 laps or something (driving).

rickrubin2

Established Member
I spent about about $800
400 tune for my self :)
300 on a necklace for my gf
And gave my longtime best friend 100
Me and the parents decided not to exchange

Users who are viewing this thread