So I caught my neighbor going through my mailbox.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry, l was putting the kids down for the night after I posted. One question.

1. What is getting outlaw99'd? I know the board member, I just don’t get the reference.

Anyways. In 1 or 3 of the posts some members stated going out and confronting Patty (Neighbor) would be the best thing to do. For some reason she ignored the posts about hole filling which in my opinion is unacceptable (we’re gonna have words). Basically Patty is walking by, wife runs out and accuses her of everything she’s guilty of. Patty said gems like “I am SO offended because a person of my integrity would never do such a thing", and "that's such a disgusting thing to say to a person". She asked who is saying these terrible things and my wife replied “our video camera” (we don’t own any cameras, which will be corrected shortly). We have a traditional security system by Front Point which I highly recommend. Then the waterworks started which was extremely gratifying. On cue her husband waddled over and asked what was going on. We explained it to him and he laid into her right in front of us. It was seriously cringe worthy. Husband said to please not turn the video in and assured us it will never happen again or else "curiosity will kill the cat". Yikes.

Anyways fellas, thanks for rsfin.
It was many years ago. @Outlaw99 promised SVTP live webcam girl action and never delivered.

Zemedici

Established Member
Sorry, l was putting the kids down for the night after I posted. One question.

1. What is getting outlaw99'd? I know the board member, I just don’t get the reference.

Anyways. In 1 or 3 of the posts some members stated going out and confronting Patty (Neighbor) would be the best thing to do. For some reason she ignored the posts about hole filling which in my opinion is unacceptable (we’re gonna have words). Basically Patty is walking by, wife runs out and accuses her of everything she’s guilty of. Patty said gems like “I am SO offended because a person of my integrity would never do such a thing", and "that's such a disgusting thing to say to a person". She asked who is saying these terrible things and my wife replied “our video camera” (we don’t own any cameras, which will be corrected shortly). We have a traditional security system by Front Point which I highly recommend. Then the waterworks started which was extremely gratifying. On cue her husband waddled over and asked what was going on. We explained it to him and he laid into her right in front of us. It was seriously cringe worthy. Husband said to please not turn the video in and assured us it will never happen again or else "curiosity will kill the cat". Yikes.

Anyways fellas, thanks for rsfin.

The hells that last word?

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
It was many years ago. @Outlaw99 promised SVTP live webcam girl action and never delivered.
I got fired. Lol. That was so epic tho. I was dating the married owner of the company i was working for during that and it was a big mess. But i wish i could have done that for you guys.

For those that dont remember, my office was store front, my window was a full wall and my desk faced the glass. In the outside, the sun was facing directly at the window, it was tinted but from the outside it looked like a mirror, total reflection. But on my side i could see eveeything. Next door was a baby clothes store. So...moms of all ages would come, park and as they walked by my window, they would stop and look at their own ass. Adjust their bras and boobs. Pick their teeth, adjust their clothes....you name it. I had a front row seat for this show, 8 to 5 every day. It was so funny. I wanted to share. The week i was setting,it up to stream...hubby found out i was enjoying the affections of his lovely wife and was fired.

I failed you guys. Im so sorry

I redeemed myself tho with the birthday present walk of shame episode.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Lol. MF pull that stress card on your ass
While my brother was being tortured on Parris Island he said some moron tried to pull some of that whiner crap. Said he was stressed and couldn't deal with it.

After the instructor ripped him a new one on front of all the boys, and ensured him that the enemy doesn't care about stress, and neither did he, things got more interesting. He was told to go into the barracks and meet the instructor in his office.

The office was a closet. No one has a clue what was said or done, but that kid never whined again.

Welcome to life in the real world.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

coposrv

Established Member
Just be a neighbor and ask her. Maybe she's looking for her own mail that may have been put in your box by accident. Some of the responses on here are pretty sad.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

nxhappy

Established Member
people do that shit to steal your identity, don't take it lightly. Send that bitch to jail.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
WTF is wrong with people these days.

OP... she WILL do it again. Give it time.

Catch her on camera then PIIHB as if you were locked up in State for 2 decades.

Figuratively speaking, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread