So I caught my neighbor going through my mailbox.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Probably mailing drugs to your home unless she knows your kids have a birthday soon.

Now THAT ^^^^^ is the first reasonable response to this thread.

Another reason she may be going into your mailbox is to legitimately look for her mail that the USPS put into wrong mailbox. Not saying she should be doing this, but USPS around here is continually delivering mail to wrong boxes and I am continually hand-carrying mis-delivered mail to my neighbor's mailboxes. I would like to think they trust me enough to not be suspicious, but I guess you never know, especially after reading all these posts.......:eek:

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy’s friend lives in a housing edition, nice one by the way and he has a neighbor who is a lunatic. She bought gifts for their kids and sat them on their porch and cake over the next day wanting to know why they never thanked her.

Then, one night about 2 in the morning his security lights came on, so he checked his security video. This woman had came over at like two in the morning and was kicking snow into his sidewalk that he had scooped out. They called the police because she seemed to be unstable. The next day, at like three in the morning, she comes over with a snow shovel, walks up his sidewalk and raises the shovel to the camera saying something then walked away.

The police said to just keep calling when they have issues and keep recording.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread