So I Might Actually Go To A Concert Alone, Anyone Done It?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No big deal going to a concert alone. I'd have no problem at all doing that, no more than I'd have a problem going to a race track alone (as a spectator).

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I went to Metallica's concert alone a few months back. I was a little depressed about it at first but once they started playing it didn't matter. Concerts are much better with a friend or friends but going alone isn't as bad as you think

On a side note I'm currently in a dilemma. Metallica was the most expensive concert that I went to ($90) and I'm about to spend that or more on a concert that I really don't even want to go to... Lil Wayne. He is coming to this area April 6th and my gf loves all of his music. Her birthday is April 26th and I was planning on surprising her with tickets. My dilemma is do I go with her or do I buy the tickets for her and her friend? I don't think two girls going alone with that kind of crowd is a good idea. However, I do not like rap one bit. I think I may just bite the bullet and go with her.

SpectorV

Established Member
ive never once looked at someone at a concert or event thought "why are they here alone"... no one cares so go and have fun.

01svtL

Established Member
Been to All That Remains alone. None of my friends are into that kind of music, doesn't stop me. Live music is an awesome experience!

01svtL

Established Member
I went to Metallica's concert alone a few months back. I was a little depressed about it at first but once they started playing it didn't matter. Concerts are much better with a friend or friends but going alone isn't as bad as you think

On a side note I'm currently in a dilemma. Metallica was the most expensive concert that I went to ($90) and I'm about to spend that or more on a concert that I really don't even want to go to... Lil Wayne. He is coming to this area April 6th and my gf loves all of his music. Her birthday is April 26th and I was planning on surprising her with tickets. My dilemma is do I go with her or do I buy the tickets for her and her friend? I don't think two girls going alone with that kind of crowd is a good idea. However, I do not like rap one bit. I think I may just bite the bullet and go with her.

Music? Never heard any "music" by someone named Lil Wayne before...

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Eric Clapton? shit go alone you can always just pretend your texting someone waiting on them lol
Clapton would be cool as hell to see IMO

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

ban yourself and then PIIHB or vice versa we don't care so long as you post picks of said girl and you do infact PIIHB

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Went by myself to see Clapton at the Stanford frost amphitheater in the late '70s. Plenty of people there to meet, if you know what I mean..;)
Jeff

tj04cobra

Established Member
Never been to a concert alone but if I didn't have the coin or didn't want to spend the coin on a date I wouldn't mind going alone. Especially if I really wanted to see it. The extra money you would save is always good too!

03OxWhiteMach

Lexi Belle=1 Sexy Clown
Established Member

Lil Wayne sounds TERRIBLE live... Buy her his new CD and take her to a concert you like! LOL

stangposse

Established Member
Go!!!!!!!!!! When I saw Tool a few years back, we had a guy next to us alone....we had nothing but respect for the guy. He had been to the four previous shows and traveled over 200 miles to get to this one.....hardcore fan! There are a lot of fans like that!!!!!!!!

canibus

Established Member
what kind of math is it where 1 ticket is 185 but a pair is 500?

Single tickets usually go cheaper since most people won't go alone. On top of that, 2 side by side tickets are more expensive because you're taking 2 combined seats.

he said if he takes someone it would be a 'date', so gotta pay for all the chicks beer, food, and other crap. apparently he has no friends:lol1:

:D

You forget I'm mexican, not many of us are into classic rock. All my friends pretty much sent me up the creek.

haha youre gonna be "that" guy

damn it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread