So I sold my 87 Porsche 944 Turbo and got this !

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
As the title says, I sold my cherry 1987 Turbo 944 Porsche this past saturday and i bought below yesterday ! It's a 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera 996.. I've always wanted a 911 and I finally got one ! I can't describe how great this car handles and also how quick it is for a 3.4L Flat 6.. it has 300'ish hp stock (for now)... I plan to do a few bolt on's and get the wheels changed out asap (I included a pic of the wheels I plan to get).. Here's some pics i snapped today.. I know it's not a Mustang but i hope you guys like and thanks for looking !

Last edited:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Awsome car man. I don't want to change your mind but these wheels would look insane on your car.
Wheel7lg.jpg

Type911 on here is a dealer so you might give him a shout.

youlose

Established Member
It's a flat six. You may want to know that when your talkin' to your new Porsche buddies....

Nice car though!

mdamman003

Established Member
wow man...congratulations on the purchase...that is a badass car and i would love to even drive one of those one day let alone own one....around here, the people that buy them just drive them the way they are but mad props to doin work on it

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
wow man...congratulations on the purchase...that is a badass car and i would love to even drive one of those one day let alone own one....around here, the people that buy them just drive them the way they are but mad props to doin work on it

Thanks man ! :beer: I've always wanted a 911 for as long as i can remember.. I never thought i'd ever own one either but going to school and having a pretty decent job has certainly paid off (and saving $ in the process).

Last edited:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Congrats....Very Nice car.....Its nice to have a car that is well built and can handle and move out well.

I to have a Carrera..granted its a 1990 C2, but it is so much fun to drive....I like driving it more than my Cobra sometimes.

Good luck with it..

Look into some German made RH wheels..Now those would look killer on your car.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
My buddy just bought a 2002 that looks just like that, except his is a twin turbo with 450hp including the X50(?) package. He let me drive it during solo laps at the track a couple weeks ago. I ran the second fastest lap, beating his time by .2 seconds. LOL

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
DAMN what an upgrade!!! That is one of my dream cars hands down!! Congrats brah! :rockon:

Thanks man and also thanks to everyone else for all the props.. i'm stoked about this car.. i just can't quit driving it... I went 400+ miles to get it and drove it all the way home (and still wanted to keep going) ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread