So I sold my 87 Porsche 944 Turbo and got this !

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
How much are those cars going for these days? I would estimate around 40-45k? That right?

Actually you can pick up a nice 99-01 (depending on mileage) for $30-$35k (give or take)... some even for mid $20's with higher mileage.

Last edited:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Awsome car man. I don't want to change your mind but these wheels would look insane on your car.
Wheel7lg.jpg

Type911 on here is a dealer so you might give him a shout.

Thanks ! Those do look great ! I will drop Type911 a line !

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Awesome man! The 911 is one of my dream cars..........there's just something about them that I love. I hope you enjoy it! :beer:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Anyone willing to photoshop each of these wheels on the below picture for me ?? I'd like to see what they look like.

Thanks !

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Nice. A friend of mine is selling his 1996 993 C4S right now (euro front bumper, turbo wing, dark red with black interior, turbo wheels, etc). For some reason the late 993s are worth a lot more than the 996s.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Nice. A friend of mine is selling his 1996 993 C4S right now (euro front bumper, turbo wing, dark red with black interior, turbo wheels, etc). For some reason the late 993s are worth a lot more than the 996s.

The 993's are selling for more because they are the last of the aircooled Porsches. From the 996 bodystyle on...the rest are watercooled.

My 964 has gone up in price and staying stable a bit as well (mid $20's). The 964 is the last bodystyle with the original front fenders.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
The 993's are selling for more because they are the last of the aircooled Porsches. From the 996 bodystyle on...the rest are watercooled.

My 964 has gone up in price and staying stable a bit as well (mid $20's). The 964 is the last bodystyle with the original front fenders.

True.. True.. The 993's are as much or more than some of the 996's.... Turbo 993's hold their value very well too.

rpalmer

What's the hurry?
Established Member
I never really had any burning desire for a Porsche... but my next door neighbor just picked up a 2008 Carrera S and now I think I've gotta get a 911. What a sweet ride.

Can't wait til we get some more miles on it so we can hammer it.

-RP​

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Welcome to the real dark side. Nice color choice and wheel selection.

Here's a pic for ya!
08-04-056speedGTGAT003.gif

Oh hell yeah those wheels look badazz ! Thanks for the picture ! :beer: and that green one in front of it looks killer too... those solid colors with the black wheels look great on these cars I think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread