So what is the best way for 700rwhp?

shhak

Established Member

While it does seem like a hell of an idea, most who have installed it in conjunction with the factory eaton have had issues with it. Also, MMFF showed that they made more power with the twin turbo's installed without the factory eaton supercharger.

Another thing, a few guys with that kit are having trouble with oil drainback with the low mount turbo kits like the Hellion and HP kits. I ran the HP kit for a while with no issues what so ever. But I had a scavenger pump on it. Some have good luck, some have bad luck.

Honestly, if you're wanting a quality kit (in my opinion) there are only 2 options. An HPP kit or a THP kit. I am probably going to go with one of those 2 kits this time around. Either that or a full custom kit.

The most important thing with these turbo kits is getting a good tune. Without a good tune, you won't make power and you could very easily ruin a motor.

Now with all that said, once you get the turbo kit paid for, installed, and tuned... You'll honestly sleep with a grin on your face for weeks. Nothing like knowing that you can spank 99.9% of the cars on the road. And for that other 00.01%, you just smile and think "damn, that car is one bad MOFO!" LOL!!!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread