So Who Has The Most Miles On Their 2013/14?

muauto

Established Member
Since May 5th, mine have traveled 3900 mi. I would have taken it to Home Depo today to get decking if it had a roof rack. In other words I like to drive it. I don't drive it to work or in the rain.

WOT1320

Established Member
Dang. I got my 2013 last October and drove it right at 200 miles in the first few months. It hasnt seen the road yet this year, and proly wont. I love the car, but I spend a week cleaning it after each drive. I can't stand dirst/dust/grime in any fashion. It is stupid I keep buying these vehicles as OCD as I am!!!!

WolfBlitzer

Established Member
Wow, I thought I was the only one with low miles. I picked up the car on June 15, 2013 and have 517 miles on it. I only drive it on weekends, and then only when there is no rain in the forecast and the temperature is over 55 degrees or so. It seems like I am constantly washing it - every weekend it gets driven, I end up washing it the next Monday or Tuesday. It is a vicious cycle (although I feel like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino).

I supposed I will get about a 1,000 miles on it before I put it up for winter. I am debating whether to change the oil myself or bring it to the local dealer.

Wolf

Waiting to take delevery to start driving.
It was realesed on 8/24/14 & is in transit now.
I've had many Mustangs [Show car] but this one I will drive it like it is suppose to be driven.
Will not worry about putting on miles due to collecitability of it in 30 years from know.

Fastfish420

Established Member
I bought my 14 in May.I have 572 miles on it to date.Its just a play toy and seem never have time to drive it until weekend.I sometimes drive it to work on Fridays when weather is nice.It does have some Drag strip miles on though!!

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
1285 miles on mine since June 8. 400 miles that first weekend and only 885 since. It's tourist season and the roads are always crowded so I can't even open it up hardly.

Pete Grimaldi

Established Member
4400 miles since my April 4th purchase. That's with a week in the body shop for some vandalism. I love driving it, even in traffic.

This will be my first Mustang in eight that won't be driven 12 months a year. New England winters are sometimes not pretty. Although I know that you guys in VA get hit sometimes too. My daughter goes to GMU and she could not drive home because of the blizzards!

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread