So Who Has The Most Miles On Their 2013/14?

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
Wow, I see 2013s with under 1000 miles on here, and it makes me want to steal your cars, and just drive them across and country and back. LOL

I have 1400 miles on mine, and still have paper plates on it, and detailer has had it since the 8th of August getting Clearbra. (Xpel)

But im not easy on my vehicles-

Since August 2011- 70k on my raptor
Since August 2012- 30k on the SHO

What good does it do you if you can't enjoy it?!
As soon as I get my gt500 back, it gets put in the rotation for daily driving!

BAS

Established Member
3800 miles since January ... Only get weekends but more intoxicated with it every time I get out

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
19.8 miles on my 2014 LOL

WINNER!

LOL, I have 668 on mine. Of course the weather has been great and I have been driving this instead.

Cobraandcabinetsresized051313_zps2f4e5d1e.gif

E

MNCobra

Established Member
1300 on my 2013....purchased the car in December 2012...flew home to MN from Philippines for a 2.5 weeks vacation in end of June...next day flew to Indiana picked up the car and drove it 700+ miles home...the rest was just spending time with it before heading back here to Cebu....missing it daily....

mustang addict

Established Member
500 miles on my '13. Picked it up in June 2013.

I moved into a new house and haven't had time to get the new shop built. So it's sitting in my warehouse with a bunch of other cars. Personal belongings packed all around it, can't even get it out with all the crap around it.

nhs156

Established Member
It seems like many of you spend more time on this forum than actually driving your cars. Mine's not a daily driver but I've managed to out 4300 miles on it over 2 or 3 months, and will add several hundred more this weekend with "pointless" drives. Get out there and drive! These cars will depreciate whether they sit in the garage or not, so you might as well derive a bit of "real" enjoyment out of them.

mach330

Established Member
If we're talking dyno miles, I probably take the cake with several hundred.

8,000ish on the car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It seems like many of you spend more time on this forum than actually driving your cars. Mine's not a daily driver but I've managed to out 4300 miles on it over 2 or 3 months, and will add several hundred more this weekend with "pointless" drives. Get out there and drive! These cars will depreciate whether they sit in the garage or not, so you might as well derive a bit of "real" enjoyment out of them.

cool-story-bro-pl-ffffff-14

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Well.

My 1st 13 had 6500 miles in about 100 days- sold it.

This one has 4080 miles on it (4600 by Monday).

So combined I'm over 10k

13Shelby

Established Member
California Summer Road Trip

Just got back from my semi-annual road trip to the Monterey Auto Week festivities in Nor-Cal. I purposely took many roads less travelled just to test of the fun factor of the 2013 GT500. As expected, it was off the hook and no speeding tickets to boot. :burnout: Yes, there are still several desolate roads in good condition in southern & central California. A GREAT trip with perfect weather is hard to beat. The trip numbers are noted below.

plgt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread