So.....

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
One of my higher ups at the place I just started working at a few months ago... the Vice President of the company to be more specific... is an un married yet 28 year old former USC cheerleader.... VERY hot... GRR.

I cant get anything done around here. She keeps coming in and out of the office, and every time my head goes straight to the gutter.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
One of my higher ups at the place I just started working at a few months ago... the Vice President of the company to be more specific... is an un married yet 28 year old former USC cheerleader.... VERY hot... GRR.

I cant get anything done around here. She keeps coming in and out of the office, and every time my head goes straight to the gutter.

some people spend 4 years in college to get a degree to get ahead. Others learn a trade and practice to get ahead. Do what you must to PIITB and reap both the sexual and monitary rewards

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
PIIHB and pics. I know the feeling. There are quiet a few hotties that work in the oceanography dept. here. Makes going to work worth it.

JasonSnake

Established Member
There are secret ways of seducing women in the workplace. Whenever you have to show her your production of your work, you really want to show her your real intentions for production. Wear a cologne with pheromones and get closer and closer to her each day. Use a soft voice when beside her and just be cool. She'll dig it.

Users who are viewing this thread