Sold my Terminator too.....

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Bought it brand new back in October 2002 and went from an eaton to a whipple to a hellion 76 kit. Loved the car but was time to move on.

I haven't bought a replacement as I purchased another property and am just waiting for the right opportunity but I am driving some nice cars, here is the latest:

2014 Audi RS7 - 4.0L twin turbo V8 with 560hp and 516lb-ft torque. 0-60 of about 3.5 secs but just a pleasing car to drive around in all aspects. Only negative really is the 8sp auto trans they went with rather than a dual clutch, also the lack of the traditional flat bottom steering wheel.

2yots2a.jpg

1gk7ih.jpg

zxr3w8.jpg

wk6b6q.jpg

160779e.jpg

2mmbc40.jpg

s3k7qu.jpg

i72xck.jpg

avjw9k.jpg

14jpac7.jpg

2utgc94.jpg

Last edited:

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
nice man! Any ide of what you're gonna get next? :beer:

I really want a 991 GT3.

Otherwise waiting on Audi for the new gen A5 for either a S5 or RS5 or if something similar to the RS3 Clubsport will be coming to our shores. I love high performance sedans.

audi-a3-clubsport-quattro-concept.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
I really want a 991 GT3.

Otherwise waiting on Audi for the new gen A5 for either a S5 or RS5 or if something similar to the RS3 Clubsport will be coming to our shores. I love high performance sedans.

audi-a3-clubsport-quattro-concept.jpg

the Audi is definitely a fun platform. Especially as of recent models. Would you modify it or just leave it stock? I would go for the RS5 myself.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Very nice ride... If I had the coin that would be in my garage!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I really like the RS-7. Were you under 100k USD? When I built one online it came to $119,000. I wouldn't mind paying about $85,000.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Surprised no one said it yet, why the downgrade :bored: selling a Terminator would just be illogical no matter what you buy after lol.

Extremely nice purchase, just a tune only and you are running 10's at like 130mph. I think this has the M5, C63/E63 AMG's beat both performance wise and looks wise. I don't know how much a ecu upgrade or tune is but if it's reasonably priced then I'd look into doing it.
[youtube_browser]n2yhIkZIjEg[/youtube_browser]

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
the Audi is definitely a fun platform. Especially as of recent models. Would you modify it or just leave it stock? I would go for the RS5 myself.

Lightly mod it, exhaust for sure, maybe tune and cai, some suspension and a set of ADV wheels for an Audi. The GT3 likely nothing.
I am waiting to see what they end up doing with the next gen RS5, it needs a severe diet and I would like to see the 4.0TT V8 in it along with a proper dual clutch.

I really like the RS-7. Were you under 100k USD? When I built one online it came to $119,000. I wouldn't mind paying about $85,000.

This one is $140k CDN. I didn't purchase it, just had it for a bit.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Very nice ride... If I had the coin that would be in my garage!

The transmission would prevent purchase for me, it's a 8sp ZF trans, not a proper dual clutch. It's pretty jerky with the paddles and the shifts are not that quick and precise. Audi should have used the dual clutch from the R8 V10 Plus coupe, but I guess with all the extra torque of the 4L TT V8 engine performance may have surpassed the R8.

blk02edge

Established Member
im not 100% clear, did you already sell the cobra? if not PM me please. Im in vancouver as well

Users who are viewing this thread