Sold

SkylerSVT

Established Member
Kinda Sad But I'll Be Getting Another One.
Sold It For More Than I Bought And More Than I Owed, So Needless To Say I Got To Drive It Around A Year For Free!

dun4791

Established Member
Damn, we lost the hottest lady on this or any other Mustang enthusiast board. I always looked forward to your pics.

Hurry back................

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a nice looking Cobra. I haven't seen many in white. Well, glad you made out on the deal, and hopefully down the road you'll get another. Just hope it is as nice as the one you just sold.

Don't be a stanger. Your input here is always appreciated. Especially by the single guys. LOL!

SkylerSVT

Established Member
thanks. I sold it because I didnt like the color so it just sat in the garage. When we can buy one cash I will be looking for the mineral gray

Cold Brew

Established Member
dun4791 said:
Damn, we lost the hottest lady on this or any other Mustang enthusiast board. I always looked forward to your pics.

Hurry back................

ok, we're gonna need some pics now

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Sorry to hear that Emily. Having a hot girl with a COBRA around the site was such a cool thing! I hope you find another one. Personally I think the Dark Shadow Grey looks better then the Mineral Grey...

03SBSVT

Banned
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Sorry to hear that Emily. Having a hot girl with a COBRA around the site was such a cool thing! I hope you find another one. Personally I think the Dark Shadow Grey looks better then the Mineral Grey...
1-hot girl with a cobra?? Pics or ban!
2-DSG > Mineral Grey
:thumbsup:

Lances03GT

Has a Cobra now
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:

Yep Em DSG or black FTW :beer:

SkylerSVT

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:

whats the difference?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Mineral Gray has a bit of a green/brown tint to it. The Dark Shadow Gray is more gray, a bit darker, and has metal flake in the paint.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Production numbers wise, Ford made 851 DSG coupes in 2003, and only 302 MG coupes. Mineral Gray was the color I originally wanted but by the time I ordered my car it was replaced by Dark Shadow Gray. I love both colors but the DSG was my slight favorite over time. I especially liked the metallic flakes in the DSG.

Users who are viewing this thread