Some Exciting News! Time To Make This a Career!

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
Congratulations! Great to see someone pursue their dreams! Best of luck!

I have also struggled to find a suitable business name for the performance aftermarket. I really wanted Modern Motorsport....taken. Ended up with one that I am "OK" with...just haven't taken the next step. Your situation is an inspiration!

Last edited:

CptJagermeister

likes chicken
Established Member
Just had to ask what kind of wheels are on that DSG cobra on the trailer? are those true forged? if they are whats the name of them? BTW Power House Motorsports does sounds pretty legit.

ECmuscle

Established Member
This is awesome, congrats. I haven't been a member on here too long but I have seen a lot of your work and it looks great. I definitely like Powerhouse Motorsports, sounds official. Good luck to you, and you might be hearing from me in the future!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
whatever you choose, try to think beforehand about initials and a logo. "precision power house" sounds pretty cool but PPH?

you'll definitely have to be really creative and think outside the box. all the standard stuff is already taken. im sure there are multiple shops all over the country called Redline and Modern Power etc...

maybe incorporate the name of the town or the region. southern muscle or east coast power etc... maybe east coast muscle. ECM, like the computer

Just had to ask what kind of wheels are on that DSG cobra on the trailer? are those true forged? if they are whats the name of them? BTW Power House Motorsports does sounds pretty legit.

yes sir. 2 piece 18" Mach Five :thumbsup:

StangSteph

Established Member
Congrats on the future career you love! I liked powerhouse motorsports but guess its taken. good luck with the name! Awesome work too

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
Congrats guys! Sounds great. I know you will do well due to your knowledge and desire
to please. How about "True Performance Power"

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Yes mine is Midwaymustang Mustang
MWM logo in the works.. I have worked with him before a great guy to deal with.. We will have future deals in the future.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yes mine is Midwaymustang Mustang
MWM logo in the works.. I have worked with him before a great guy to deal with.. We will have future deals in the future.

that sounds good and you can do a lot for the logo with MWM :beer:

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
ya im based in the midwest and my logo will be the recycle arrows with a mustang horse in the middle.. not as plain as it sounds.. Again good luck joe and when are you getting this f1A cobra

Jamesb723

Congratulation Joe. Whatever you call your company, make sure you design a bad-ass company logo and the DSG Mammoth will wear it proudly. Thanks again.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Vote for Powerhouse Motorsports! Wouldn't mind dealing with them in the near future. Best of luck. Just off reviews, I am very interested in your vehicles.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Awesome to see you be able to make a job out of your passion. I've always enjoyed radio and seeig your builds without any corners cut. I'm sure you guys will do great and goodluck on your business venture. If I wasn't already in a cobra I would be looking to you. House of power wins my vote though I do like powerhouse motorsports just as much

Users who are viewing this thread