Some Ideas for giving my SVTF some personality.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
For the past 2 weeks I've been photo shopping ideas, that I'd like to do to my focus, as far as wheels and paint. The best I've come up with is. (This is on a CD Silver car), Flat black roof, flat black mirrors, flat black emblems, and flat black the stock wheels. I made this photoshop to see what it looks like. I think it looks pretty good. (This photo has different wheels than mine. But shouldn't look too different.)

Let me know what you guys think.

970853943img0196smallco.jpg

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Even though I like the wheels that you have on your car (the 00R look a likes) I'd say see if you can find some of the wheels that came on the EAP Foci. Those things look great!

m5lp_0606_17_z+tire_rack_JetFest_2005+ford_focus_SVT_euro.jpg

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Part of this idea is doing what I can on a budget. I eventually want new wheels. Possibly TF Chicanes. But I don't mind sticking with what I got just for now.

BM1

Established Member
Really all you need for that car is a good lowering kit, 18" wheels (black w/ polished lip would be my choice), and tint all around.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Built bottom end and TURBO, Quaif diff, large wheels, tires and brakes, RS type body work (w/ flares only if needed)

What ever LOUD color you want...

Not exactly a budget make over but definitely a NEW PERSONALITY.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Install the black ST170 headlights! I had them on my SVTF and they looked sick. You can get them from European-Parts They're in Europe but they had great customer service and good prices when I bought from them.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I can't tell from the photo if you already plan on it but I would have the black cover the hood as well.

Paint the calipers red as well. That really set my Sonic Blue car off.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I would wrap the roof panel (not the pillars, just the roof panel itself) in either flat black or carbon fiber vinyl. I would also tint the whole car, tint the tail lights lightly, and black out the wheels, as well as replace any amber reflectors on the car with either clear or smoked. If the car does not have HIDs, I would do those as well, and swap all of the lights in the interior and license plate lights to LED. It really makes the car look newer.

Edit:

BL-FOCUS00C-2051BLE.jpg

00-04%20FOCUSE%20GRILLE%20clear-4.jpg

That'll make the car look so much better.

Last edited:

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
I won't tint the lights. I did this in my last car. And got a ticket for 300+ dollars. I know it looks awesome but it isn't worth the hassle. I thought about just doing the roof in black only (Carbon fiber seems ricey, unless it was truly carbon fiber). It just seems to plain for me. I even tried photo shopping it, and I didn't really like it. I have been considering the hood too. I just don't know if I want to do the whole hood, or just follow the lines down the center.

This
2004focussvtforsalecopy.jpg

or
2004focussvtforsalecopy.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Whoa now. The Two-tone concept looks pretty good. I actually like it. I'd probably do vinyl to save money and it'd be easy to change if you didn't like it. The hood...don't touch it. IMO of course.

Users who are viewing this thread