Some New Pics Of The Car

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Well here is the car with the new wing, Painted calipers and cleaned up a little bit.

12.jpg

1.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Thanks guys...been a work in progress for over a year now...now all it needs are some chrome 18x9 18x10 deep dish Bullitts with some 315's in the back for the street and about a half coil cut off the Eibach springs :)

allgo90

Established Member
looks beautiful...paint your gas tank cover and it will make a huge difference on the rear

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Nice car. Its not a real Cobra is it?

Why would you say that? hahaha and no its not, When I bought it, it already had the front and rear cobra bumper on it and the emblems on it so I ran with it and put the 160 cluster in it and the 13 inch front brakes. I know some people think its not cool to do it but I could care less. I love it!

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
looks beautiful...paint your gas tank cover and it will make a huge difference on the rear

Oh yea I plan on it! That will be really soon. I have a couple cans of semi gloss that would look awesome in the gas tank..Just need to sand it down and spray it.

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Sweet car. Can you go darker on your tint or do the LEO's not like it there?

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Sweet car. Can you go darker on your tint or do the LEO's not like it there?

The LEO's don't like it much and do give tickets for dark ass tint. They pull out that damn tint checker machine thing and scan it. But I will get to the tint eventually. Gonna rip the old stuff out since it isn't perfect and get some new stuff put in. Maybe a little darker.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
That looks wicked. I agree with what you said about the springs. A little lower at last in the back would really make it look tuff! Nice job.

Oh yea, thats one of my biggest grips about it. I do want it to sit a little lower in the back. Stupid proline springs. A little lower with some deep dish chrome bullitts and I would be totally in love :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread