Some New (used) Toys for the Garage

Jkay98

Established Member
I just picked up some new additions to my garage. A Snap-On Tire Machine and Coats Tire Balancer. They are both about 10 years old and I'm quite familiar with them both. I got them from my cousins old shop in which I worked at while in college. I only paid $500 for the set but the tire machine could use another $500 in parts to be back in top condition. Although, I took it all apart and cleaned it up. It should be good enough for the amount of use I will put them through.
Since I have a collection of cobra rims growing (6 silver, 2 chrome and 2 10.5 replica chromes soon) I figured it beats paying $15 to have a tire mounted plus I can eliminate the risk of someone else damaging the rims while installing the tires.
Now its time for me to spread the world to my friends and family so I can start making my money back!
Tire Machine.jpg Balancer.jpg

oldmodman

Established Member
And if you let other car guys know that you have them you could make a nice chunk of change.

After all, if you felt that you couldn't mount a tire without damaging the rim you wouldn't. Unlike most tire shops that will use a hammer and a chisel to mount a tire if there is money involved.

Now all you need to round out the shop is a Hunter Road Force Balancer.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice addition. You'll probably be making your money back in short time. How big is your garage?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Sweet. Very nice. My brother and I have been looking for a tire machine for a while. You got a great deal.

Looks to be in much better shape than any of ones I've seen for sale.

Jkay98

Established Member
Very nice addition. You'll probably be making your money back in short time. How big is your garage?
Its around 930 sf. It fits 3 cars, although once I squeezed 4 cars in it for the hell of it. I wish I had enough height for a lift but I don't. Someday maybe ill add a high bay so I can have a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread