Some of you guys are truly sad

Tunedprt91

Established Member
There will be some oddball killings where the person was doing nothing but for the 99 percent and criminal act was taking place. So ****ing easy to cooperate and not commit crime.

That's what some are fighting for in all of this. That one percent who are getting killed in "oddball" shootings while minding their business. People are being told "you don't want to get shot..well don't be a pos criminal". Well when they follow the rules and they aren't pos criminals AND still get killed then what? You're right it's easy not to commit crime. I'll run that by the one percent of the innocent people getting killed.

Black people need their communities to step up and tell the their people to interact more favorably with police, stop killing each other, and stop committing violent crime.

Im speaking for myself on this one again. I don't care if Morgan Freeman, Terry Crews, and Samuel Jackson came out and talked to us. Maybe it works for some but why do people put so much into celebrity figures when it comes down to talking to a community? I feel like an asshole is going to be an asshole no matter what some singer/actress says.

To make a long story short the black community doesn't need Obama, the white community doesn't need Adam Sandler, the Spanish community doesn't need Cheech, and Jet Li isn't needed to speak to anyone. What's needed in my opinion is to have a good foundation within yourself from the get go.

On a side note. We aren't even asking for half of the things that are going on in order to cater to us(most that I see don't even want to be catered to in the first place). When they said the paw patrol police dog would be taken away all the black people I know were like what the hell. We also didn't ask to have blm put over street signs but someone did it. Folks are up in arms and getting mad at things we don't even want either.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
tapatalk_1593270663862.jpeg

Adower

Established Member
That's what some are fighting for in all of this. That one percent who are getting killed in "oddball" shootings while minding their business. People are being told "you don't want to get shot..well don't be a pos criminal". Well when they follow the rules and they aren't pos criminals AND still get killed then what? You're right it's easy not to commit crime. I'll run that by the one percent of the innocent people getting killed.

Im speaking for myself on this one again. I don't care if Morgan Freeman, Terry Crews, and Samuel Jackson came out and talked to us. Maybe it works for some but why do people put so much into celebrity figures when it comes down to talking to a community? I feel like an asshole is going to be an asshole no matter what some singer/actress says.

To make a long story short the black community doesn't need Obama, the white community doesn't need Adam Sandler, the Spanish community doesn't need Cheech, and Jet Li isn't needed to speak to anyone. What's needed in my opinion is to have a good foundation within yourself from the get go.

On a side note. We aren't even asking for half of the things that are going on in order to cater to us(most that I see don't even want to be catered to in the first place). When they said the paw patrol police dog would be taken away all the black people I know were like what the hell. We also didn't ask to have blm put over street signs but someone did it. Folks are up in arms and getting mad at things we don't even want either.

To build a solid foundation a two parent household is one of the most important things needed.

However, BLM states they are for the tearing down of this ideal. Sounds like you’re for BLM, if so their ideals directly oppose what you stated.

slow poke

Established Member

I agree, even one such killing is unacceptable and that's the portion that police reform would cover.

The issue is they aren't even fighting for that. Incidents now are used as a scapegoat for ulterior motives.

Luckily, we won't fold and relinquish ourselves to BLM or Antifa

Klay

Established Member
You just don't get it. It doesn't matter about his past oh, I'm talking about the police. There's absolutely no excuse for what that officer did at all

Oh I get it alright. I get that because this person is black, that you have anger about the situation. Let's just be real. You aren't coming on here and standing up for any white person who was killed by a black person unjustly. Its called selective outrage and is racist at its core.

The view someone has of a person before they die most definitely affects how they feel about their death. How upset would you be if former officer chauvin gets killed violently in prison while guards watch? Are you going to protest and for mourn him because he should have been protected from getting killed in prison? Or are you going to say good riddance?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
There are 2 reasons I’m not watching the NFL. I started watching less and less before it was popular to take a knee. Here are my reasons in no particular order:

There are a few actives unifying and sports is one of them. Unifying the nation, fans to a team or players from different backgrounds etc. The national anthem is a unifying song that represents the nation and all of the people in this nation whether certain people think it does or not. The NFL has decided to segregate black people from the rest of the country by playing a separate anthem. All of this based twisted on “facts” and feelings that the data does not support. Not only does the data not support it, it usually points to the opposite. The NFL are being ran by a bunch of pandering virtue signaling segregationists who obviously think its a good move to usher back in jim crow laws. I have had enough of million dollar athletes cry on tv about how bad America is and how I/we need to “do better”. The NFL has become highly politicalized and that’s not something i care to watch and I’m not going to support it.

The league has gotten worse and worse with officiating. To the point that it makes the winner chosen by the refs. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
All of this is for nothing. Floyd and Chauvin knew eachother. They worked together for over a year. This was not about race but about something else. My guess is that it had something to do with Floyd getting high and spending the counterfeit money and getting caught. Maybe Chauvin had something to do with the counterfeit cash? Take a look at this video, it puts all the pieces together with these two winners....

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
It's like you got piss running through your veins ... and your anger is truly venomous. I understand that we all have things around us that we don't like. For instance, I don't like paying as much taxes as I do. I know people that declare bankruptcy often and as soon as they do they're driving a new car. It sucks but hey I'm not going to spend my life being mad about things that I can't control.

I posted this here instead of SmackDown because I would like as many people to see this as possible. Additionally I'm not going to attack anyone while I get my point across. If you don't like something that's understandable. But that's where it end. If you don't I want to watch a Sports League because they are doing something you don't agree with fine by me. But I find it funny that you don't see the hypocrisy of your words because they are doing something to accommodate others. It's one thing to accommodate people, but it's another if they replaced the anthem which is not going to happen. Again it's not my place to say someone is right or wrong for liking the move or not. I just think you live a sad existence if this is something that bothers you to no end. I'll pray for you.

I want to end this by saying whatever you think of George Floyd and his past is your business. No, he was no saint. But if you think he deserved the death he is known for because of it you are miserable piece of shit.

KB

The reason we're pissed, and you should be too, is because we are aware of the rising temperature of the pot we are in and students of history know that this ends only one way: an awful bloody war.

that's what you people don't get. and by you people i mean most americans who pretend that their cowardice is really just chill. its not, it stinks of a privileged people who have grown fat and weak and lazy suckling at the tit of what millions of people before us bled to secure.

we're watching precursors to every war we know about and WWII in particular but you people keep putting your heads in the sand hoping it will go away. I'm hoping it'll be fine too, that trump will win and the left wing propaganda machine that is big tech and media will be reigned in but what if the LIKELY EVENT of that not happening comes to pass? what the hell will you do?

you will do what you do now. cower and hope while more people die.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This is what amazes me: whites, Hispanics, Asians, and blacks all say good riddance or there is little concern when any white, Hispanic, or Asian resists arrests or fights police and pays severely for it, because we were raised to know that resisting arrest is risking your life and putting it in the hands of individuals who may be authorized to kill you. It is your choice and your choice only.

Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and many blacks know that the core problem in the black community is that they have a problem with black on black homicide and high percentages of crime that attract police to their neighborhoods leading to more confrontations with suspects who decide to resist arrest. Everyone wants this to stop because we know it would be tye start to solving much of the economic disparity between their community and everyone else that they want to close.

So no outrage over non-blacks getting killed by police, no outrage over innocent blacks being killed by criminal blacks, but what do they get outraged over? Usually it's blacks being killed while in the process of committing a crime by police. The least likely group you would expect anyone to display outrage over, and the group that no one cares about when the victim is of another color.

You may not like what I said, but it is for that exact reason why their is opposition to BLM and this whole movement. There is no logic to it, it is entirely unreasonable, it is not supported by statistics, and the motives behind the movement and untrue and deceptive with a real motive being of Marxism and anarchy.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Two points........1. Sports on any level should be for entertainment and observation of the skill levels of the individuals, not to express political and social views. 2. If you get your panties in a wad every time you read something on the internet that pisses you off, it's time to pull the plug. Carry on and have a nice day.

Agreed. Just play the ****ing game. Leave all propaganda out of it. IDK why they even started playing the anthem to begin with. Oh yes I do, it was a paid advertisement for the military. I'm for removing all politics from sports period.

FairPoint. Moving forward, no more Air Force fly-bys no more military color guards and don't do the national anthem. Have a start time, play the game and when it's over the players leave the field. Sounds good to me

I've been sying this for a while. Playing the anthem is a recent thing thing anyway, they just started doing it because they got paid to smh.
Don't cherry pick. Floyd was involved in a criminal act. No knock warrant mistakes will always happen, and are not examples of "systemic racism". Not following cops orders while being placed under arrest, or grabbing their taser, is also "not keeping your nose clean". It is solid advice, not BS. Also, wasn't the first time Floyd acted like a criminal. The criminal life never ends well, even through no fault of your own.

There still hasn't been ONE video released showing him resisting arrest. If it has I missed it and request you post it.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
There are " sad " things,...............David Dorn,..............look it up if you don't know..
Don't like the United States, one of your options is to MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE !!

You last statement has always been dumb AF.

You telling me you've NEVER complained about any laws or rights we have here? Like Taxes? If you don't like paying our taxes move somewhere else! If you're not going to move then STFU about someone else's complaints they have about their country cause YOU have complaints too.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
It's call the "National Anthem" not the white national anthem, not the red national anthem, not the yellow national anthem and not the brown national anthem.
The National Anthem. It celebrates this great nation! How's about everyone try to add to it's greatness by being a contributing member of society, instead of demanding a share of others accomplishments.
Take some responsibility, grow up, stfu and do something for someone else for once. What a glorious accomplishment that would be.

/rant off

This MF spittin'

Tunedprt91

Established Member
To build a solid foundation a two parent household is one of the most important things needed.

However, BLM states they are for the tearing down of this ideal. Sounds like you’re for BLM, if so their ideals directly oppose what you stated.

I'm for the treating of everyone equally at the end of the day. I'm also for if an innocent life is taken somebody, no matter who it is, needs to be held accountable as soon as realistically possible. Not weeks later after the family has to shed tears on tv pleading for something to be done.

I agree, even one such killing is unacceptable and that's the portion that police reform would cover.

The issue is they aren't even fighting for that. Incidents now are used as a scapegoat for ulterior motives.

Luckily, we won't fold and relinquish ourselves to BLM or Antifa

Yea I think what most people were really fighting for got swept under the rug.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and many blacks know that the core problem in the black community is that they have a problem with black on black homicide.

So no outrage over non-blacks getting killed by police, no outrage over innocent blacks being killed by criminal blacks, but what do they get outraged over? Usually it's blacks being killed while in the process of committing a crime by police.

I wonder who first coined the term black on black crime? We all see white people kill other white people, Asians kill other Asians etc but when a black person kills another black person it's "black on black crime". I can't say I've ever saw the term white on white crime as I'm guessing it just gets classified as crime.

Of course I don't know who you socialize with but I personally see black people get upset over non blacks getting killed by police, innocent black people getting killed by criminals, and just senseless stuff in general.

Papaw

Established Member
It's like you got piss running through your veins ... and your anger is truly venomous. I understand that we all have things around us that we don't like. For instance, I don't like paying as much taxes as I do. I know people that declare bankruptcy often and as soon as they do they're driving a new car. It sucks but hey I'm not going to spend my life being mad about things that I can't control.

I posted this here instead of SmackDown because I would like as many people to see this as possible. Additionally I'm not going to attack anyone while I get my point across. If you don't like something that's understandable. But that's where it end. If you don't I want to watch a Sports League because they are doing something you don't agree with fine by me. But I find it funny that you don't see the hypocrisy of your words because they are doing something to accommodate others. It's one thing to accommodate people, but it's another if they replaced the anthem which is not going to happen. Again it's not my place to say someone is right or wrong for liking the move or not. I just think you live a sad existence if this is something that bothers you to no end. I'll pray for you.

I want to end this by saying whatever you think of George Floyd and his past is your business. No, he was no saint. But if you think he deserved the death he is known for because of it you are miserable piece of shit.

KB

I don't think Floyd should have died just because he was a worthless piece of garbage, although I doubt that his victims will be disappointed that he won't be able to terrorize or harm them any more. My problem is that he went from being an ex-con guilty of multiple felonies, who commits crimes against BLACK WOMEN to what he is now. An "angel" !
Maybe you will think more clearly when you sober up.

Users who are viewing this thread