Some of you guys are truly sad

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
George didn't deserve it, no debate here. However, nothing good, ever comes from an interaction with the police. Keep your nose clean, and don't be a criminal. Don't give ANY reason for the police to called.

Exactly, he didn’t deserve it, but a lifetime of poor choices, criminal activity got him there.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
FairPoint. Moving forward, no more Air Force fly-bys no more military color guards and don't do the national anthem. Have a start time, play the game and when it's over the players leave the field. Sounds good to me

and no more tax payer subsidized stadiums...these teams, leagues make more than enough to cover the cost of a stadium...

Blown 89

Established Member
I want that too. Here's' what I'm wondering:

1. do people call the cops because a couple black dudes are hanging out waiting on their friend based solely on their skin color?
2. is this a regular occurance?
3. is it supported or even tolerated by most people?

seriously asking.
They were arrested after they were asked to leave and didn't.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
George Floyd's death actually united everyone. It was the reaction from that side that yet again divided and shadowed George Floyd. I couldn't even hear the peaceful protesters over the rioters and looters. The statistics did not warrant the reaction...so my sympathy level is little at THIS point. It was Excessive Force that turned into Political Mayhem. George Who?

Last edited:

Adower

Established Member
I wonder who first coined the term black on black crime? We all see white people kill other white people, Asians kill other Asians etc but when a black person kills another black person it's "black on black crime". I can't say I've ever saw the term white on white crime as I'm guessing it just gets classified as crime.

Of course I don't know who you socialize with but I personally see black people get upset over non blacks getting killed by police, innocent black people getting killed by criminals, and just senseless stuff in general.

There’s ton of statistics that break down white on white crime, black on black crime, etc.

The reason black on black crime is brought up more is because the BLM movement only rears it’s ugly head when law enforcement is involved.

Black people hurt their own by leaps and bounds over anyone else and BLM isn’t around to protest that.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Are you and the rest of the left incapable of realizing hypocrisy?

You come in stating “we get mad over _______ get over it”
Right now our entire society is giving in to every possible crazy leftist ideology! It’s ok to riot, get rid of cops, illegally tear down statues, prosecute cops/citizens unfairly in the name of political correctness, harass anyone with a differing opinion, the list goes on and on!!!! But who cares, right as long as it’s for some virtue you deem acceptable you can get whatever you want.

literally insane. The only thing “we” want are our constitutional rights protected and to be left alone from an overreaching government. We haven’t demanded anything from you.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
George Floyd didn't deserve to die. However if he hadn't been commiting a felony he would be alive today, wouldn't he? He deserved to die as much as business owners deserved to be looted.

I don't see color and n*****s come in all shades. Anyone that makes this about race is an idiot. You want it to go away then quit making it about race.

VenomVeins

Established Member
KingBreaksMyScrollwheel has achieved a level of Bitchdom so high that it literally took someone alerting me to this whiney mess of a shit thread for me to click on it.

Thats how little I care about you running your grapesack hotplate on any given topic.

Submit one thing that has no chance of proving me incorrect that you are a whining, pompous, dull-witted, unoriginal and illogical forum ****hole with a terminal case of BorePostitis.

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
There’s ton of statistics that break down white on white crime, black on black crime, etc.

The reason black on black crime is brought up more is because the BLM movement only rears it’s ugly head when law enforcement is involved.

Black people hurt their own by leaps and bounds over anyone else and BLM isn’t around to protest that.
The extremely disproportionately high black crime is also why there is so much police intervention and presence...

It's like wanting to ban Dentists because you hate getting your teeth drilled, but also refusing to brush and floss.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
George Floyd didn't deserve to die.

I'm honestly tired of hearing this virtue signally BS.

The police never intended to kill Floyd nor due him unjust harm.

The optics are terrible but Floyd was suffering from drug induced delirium and was resisting arrest.

Prior to being pinned he was already yelling he could not breath.

Prior to passing out, the police had already called an ambulance.

MG0h3

Established Member
George Floyd's death actually united everyone. It was the reaction from that side that yet again divided and shadowed George Floyd. I couldn't even hear the peaceful protesters over the rioters and looters. The statistics did not warrant the reaction...so my sympathy level is little at THIS point. It was Excessive Force that turned into Political Mayhem. George Who?

Exactly.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread