Some of you guys are truly sad

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I wonder who first coined the term black on black crime? We all see white people kill other white people, Asians kill other Asians etc but when a black person kills another black person it's "black on black crime". I can't say I've ever saw the term white on white crime as I'm guessing it just gets classified as crime.

Of course I don't know who you socialize with but I personally see black people get upset over non blacks getting killed by police, innocent black people getting killed by criminals, and just senseless stuff in general.

I know there are millions of sensible black people who get upset at senseless violence and murder against American, it's probably the majority of them, but I'm talking about the ones making the most noise right now, BLM and their supporters. Everything I said was directed at the BLM movement and the people who follow it and believe the outrageous and inaccurate things they claim.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
There still hasn't been ONE video released showing him resisting arrest. If it has I missed it and request you post it.

You’ve either been under a rock or being purposefully obtuse. Don’t be lazy, go to YouTube and search it...takes two seconds.

Synopsis, you get to see him resisting being put in the the back of the police suv, once he’s in through the driver side he tries forcing his way out the passenger at which point they put his dumbass on the ground. Plain as day, they were treating him with kid gloves up until that point.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
There are 2 reasons I’m not watching the NFL. I started watching less and less before it was popular to take a knee. Here are my reasons in no particular order:

Professional sports has become a male soap opera with all of the drama seemingly occurring on a fairly constant basis. As a young kid coming home from school, ABC aired General Hospital from 3-4pm. Today? Turn on ESPN and Fox you'll find the real life soaps.

My response to the doing better crowd: No, I don't need to do better. YOU need to do better. I don't have an ounce of guilt or any of that crap when the problem is YOU.

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
I wonder who first coined the term black on black crime? We all see white people kill other white people, Asians kill other Asians etc but when a black person kills another black person it's "black on black crime". I can't say I've ever saw the term white on white crime as I'm guessing it just gets classified as crime.

Of course I don't know who you socialize with but I personally see black people get upset over non blacks getting killed by police, innocent black people getting killed by criminals, and just senseless stuff in general.

you're guessing instead of thinking. the reason you hear the phrase black on black crime is because it is pointed out when the black community starts going bonkers as if they are murdered every day by cops. the phrase black on black crime only exists because of the hypocrisy in the black community that is perfectly willing to tolerate killing their own and murdering their own children by the millions in abortion mills but riots every time a bad cop does a bad thing that they do to other people as well.

nobody would talk about black on black crime if it didn't outstrip all the other shit the black community pisses and moans about on the regular.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
One thing I really don't understand is why there is such a strong push for segregation rather than integration? Why is there so much focus on one race or ethnicity versus us all being Americans?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Like the interview with Morgan Freeman, it would go away if media stopped bringing it up. The media is driving the racism divide. Most Americans don't give a shit about race, be it blacks, latinos, Asians, etc and haven't in quite some time. We were about a generation or two away from it being eradicated, but maybe that's why it was brought back to the forefront the likes nit seen since the Civil rights movement.

milas

Established Member
Like the interview with Morgan Freeman, it would go away if media stopped bringing it up. The media is driving the racism divide. Most Americans don't give a shit about race, be it blacks, latinos, Asians, etc and haven't in quite some time. We were about a generation or two away from it being eradicated, but maybe that's why it was brought back to the forefront the likes nit seen since the Civil rights movement.
I agree there's a lot of media focus creating publicity, but why is it only black and not any of the other races or ethnicities? There's been transgressions against every race and ethnicity if you look for it, but only one ethnicity of Americans being targeted these days. Just seems very odd to be the only target when one could make the same points for almost every "minority" in a society?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I know there are millions of sensible black people who get upset at senseless violence and murder against American, it's probably the majority of them, but I'm talking about the ones making the most noise right now

I'm with you on that. The silent majority are in the background like always trying to live their lives peacefully. They are in the community's giving back and trying to help others but not much light is shown on that in my opinion. I would say if you're being a good person just because you're a good person it always doesn't need media spotlight but on the other hand I feel it needs to be shown to remind some people that everyone in a certain race isn't some pos. The ones making the noise, some have valid reasons. The others are opportunist who were just waiting to do dumb shit they've always wanted to do.

you're guessing instead of thinking. the reason you hear the phrase black on black crime is because it is pointed out when the black community starts going bonkers as if they are murdered every day by cops. the phrase black on black crime only exists because of the hypocrisy in the black community that is perfectly willing to tolerate killing their own and murdering their own children by the millions in abortion mills but riots every time a bad cop does a bad thing that they do to other people as well.

nobody would talk about black on black crime if it didn't outstrip all the other shit the black community pisses and moans about on the regular.

I don't tolerate the killing of my own and the same goes for anyone of any color. I want their ass in jail but you're not going to see me on the news voicing that. The news doesn't want level headed people in front of their camera's..

Another topic when something happens to a black person most articles I see mention the race in the headline. Who is writing these major news articles? It's not us. Everyone is upset at the pandering to us that's going on but the major silent majority are like "we didn't even ask for this stuff". I don't want some BLM street, I want kids to be able to sit at a Starbucks without the police being called on them while they wait on their friend to arrive.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree there's a lot of media focus creating publicity, but why is it only black and not any of the other races or ethnicities? There's been transgressions against every race and ethnicity if you look for it, but only one ethnicity of Americans being targeted these days. Just seems very odd to be the only target when one could make the same points for almost every "minority" in a society?

Members of the black community allow themselves to be easily manipulated by the likes of the media and democrat politicians. When you are told you are stupid, hated because of your color, unable to excel w/o special help, etc.., you start believing it when reality says other wise.

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
I don't want some BLM street, I want kids to be able to sit at a Starbucks without the police being called on them while they wait on their friend to arrive.

I want that too. Here's' what I'm wondering:

1. do people call the cops because a couple black dudes are hanging out waiting on their friend based solely on their skin color?
2. is this a regular occurance?
3. is it supported or even tolerated by most people?

seriously asking.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
One thing I really don't understand is why there is such a strong push for segregation rather than integration? Why is there so much focus on one race or ethnicity versus us all being Americans?
I'll tell you why.
Because, it's not about race at all. It's about restructuring the system. They want to replace the current America with a "new" America. Because, America was NEVER great as they say and write on cardboard boxes/signs.
All of these BLM and antifa garbage HATE the Country. They hate the capitalism, the "systemic racism", (Oh how I love that word. LOL), and want to replace it. The more you can tear it apart, the better your chances of replacing it.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll tell you why.
Because, it's not about race at all. It's about restructuring the system. They want to replace the current America with a "new" America. Because, America was NEVER great as they say and write on cardboard boxes/signs.
All of these BLM and antifa garbage HATE the Country. They hate the capitalism, the "systemic racism", (Oh how I love that word. LOL), and want to replace it. The more you can tear it apart, the better your chances of replacing it.
Screenshot_20200704-185209.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread