Some of you guys might approve: My new 4.6 Mustang coffee table and lamps

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
My brother was kind enough to build this for me as a housewarming present. I figured some of you guys might get a kick out of it, I think it's the most awesome table I've ever seen :-D

EcX4Fnjl.jpg

oCgExNvl.jpg

Pi4comJl.jpg

2dNIB2wl.jpg

fpl2MPml.jpg

I did a full write-up on my site, for anyone who wants more pics or build details:
http://counting-to-infinity.com/2015/05/best-housewarming-gift-ever/

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome man, I have always wanted to do a table like that. The LEDS looks badass.

Z06

Established Member
that is awesome man, if you don't mind me asking, how much would something like that cost more or less?

71catruck

Established Member
That's cool. I have an extra set or rotors for my blower I want to stack them and turn them into a lamp. I also have 3 heads I want to turn into a small table.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
that is awesome man, if you don't mind me asking, how much would something like that cost more or less?

He said the closest to it he could find online was about $2700, but he would be willing to make another one for about half of that. Less if you already have the engine and ship it to him.

TheSinner

Established Member
This is awesome. My old lady wants to turn my spare teksid into a wine bottle holder...

Zemedici

Established Member
He said the closest to it he could find online was about $2700, but he would be willing to make another one for about half of that. Less if you already have the engine and ship it to him.

Good lord...there's a guy on the LS boards that's making them for around $500 If you give him the engine.

Nonetheless the table looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread