Some penis wrinkle in an integra

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
OP would've been in BIG trouble once that VTEC had kicked in!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I probably would of done the same thing but I wouldn't be so cocky about it op........they're lots of Integras out there that will skull drag your gt500 down the interstate.

Lots?? I can't agree with that - Evo's yes, but not Integras. I'm sure their out there, but few and far between.

Digi

Established Member
Dude chilllllll. Now don't get me wrong, I like kicking around the occasional cocky ricer here, and there, and yea I'd say that was a waste of gas, and I wouldn't necessarily say I raced him. Because come on, a Shelby vs a ricer isn't a race dude lol. That's like a cow walking in a slaughter house and processing itself lol. Just take it easy dude. Personally I think all the negative reactions are coming from how you worded the whole ordeal. Because if you sound like a doucher people will treat you and talk to you like a doucher. Now, I'm not saying you are because I don't know you, and after all these are merely words that I'm reading, and I can't perceive your attitude as you typed them. I can only make assumptions and when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME (hehe). But I'm sure you got a badass car dude, and if I had one, I'd look for any reason to get on it lol.

sdg97232

Established Member
From a dig or at the track I would say the number is way lower but from a roll how much power is it going to take a 2600lb integra to keep a 4000lb gt500 in its rear view? Around 380-400 should get it done......there's a whole lot of them running around. But had the op ran into an import like that I bet it never would of been posted lol.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
I saw a guy on an 49cc scooter. My 5.3 direct injection Silverado.. I left subway (hell yeah) and this scooter was coming up close... Put it in tow haul mode... Came up on the turn couldn't even see him in rear view mirror

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
And *Whoosh i was at the top of first.. Those that don't know.. Is 45mph in Silverado..
Passed a mailbox.. Didn't even move

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I saw a guy on an 49cc scooter. My 5.3 direct injection Silverado.. I left subway (hell yeah) and this scooter was coming up close... Put it in tow haul mode... Came up on the turn couldn't even see him in rear view mirror

Found OPs next race...

35uw7h.jpg

MachJoe98

Make it Bacon
Established Member
Nice kill OP. **** all these haters that act like they wouldnt do the same sh!t to some little douche revving on em if they had a Shelby

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Nice kill OP. **** all these haters that act like they wouldnt do the same sh!t to some little douche revving on em if they had a Shelby

I have a Shelby. And I would do it. But I wouldn't come onto the forum and stroke my epeen about curb stomping a 4cylinder shit box.

It's like ****ing a fat girl. Might seem ok at the time but you don't brag about it to your friends!

Mystic03

Established Member
pics of said GT500 or should i say daddy's gt500

I have a Shelby. And I would do it. But I wouldn't come onto the forum and stroke my epeen about curb stomping a 4cylinder shit box.

It's like ****ing a fat girl. Might seem ok at the time but you don't brag about it to your friends!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread