Some penis wrinkle in an integra

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
OP nice job of stomping a douche. Word choice was a bit over the top.

Unfortunately if you don't post exactly how people would like... this happens. This site is getting as bad as LS1 tech...

Most of the time it is the non-SVT owners posting as well....

jason6488

Established Member
OP nice job of stomping a douche. Word choice was a bit over the top.

Unfortunately if you don't post exactly how people would like... this happens. This site is getting as bad as LS1 tech...

Most of the time it is the non-SVT owners posting as well....

I was kinda frustrated because on the way to wingstop a 99 body style gt flew by me from several cars back and ran a red light almost tboning a red focus. I dont know if he was just frustrated that traffic was moving slow or he was trying to instigate something. Then the tool with the integra, I was like **** it, im gonna post about this shit...

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I was kinda frustrated because on the way to wingstop a 99 body style gt flew by me from several cars back and ran a red light almost tboning a red focus. I dont know if he was just frustrated that traffic was moving slow or he was trying to instigate something. Then the tool with the integra, I was like **** it, im gonna post about this shit...

Like I said, this site has gone downhill with a large influx of a certain group of owners...Now if you crush a slower car in a race... your a douchebag?...plus only a "close" race is worth posting?

jason6488

Established Member
Like I said, this site has gone downhill with a large influx of a certain group of owners...Now if you crush a slower car in a race... your a douchebag?...plus only a "close" race is worth posting?

Quick, edit your post, its douche nozzle, not douchebag. That guy who's riding the other guy (but hey at least he's not being ridden) will get mad and post another retarded post.

jason6488

Established Member
I wasn't even trying to race. The dude saw "Shelby" on the back, he had obviously just gotten the car and figured he was gonna show me what was up. Hed show his girlfriend if he rode my ass crazy close, then dropped back and floored it at the right time he could go flying around me and show that the car was all hype... if he had driven like a normal person and not like an asshole he probably could have accomplished his flyby. But anyone riding that close is trying to say something. I gave him a response. I knew if I stuck the post anywhere else panties would bunch up instantly.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
So.. let me get this right…

You're in a 2014 Shelby GT 500

and you are bragging about "like a million car links"

on a banged up Acura Integra?

on what ****ing planet is that News worthy? Way to go man! I kicked the shit out of my Nephews Tricycle coming out the driveway last week!!! I beat him by like A BILLION LEGOS!!

BAHAHA I don't care who you are that's fukin hilarious...So we can all agree that the OP is the REAL penis wrinkle in this whole equation?? lmao

Mystic03

Established Member
LOL OP is trash talking about the integra yet the kid went home and banged his gf while op was tuggin on his meat whistle to this "kill story" in the end you still lost op.

TRMach1

Established Member
Don't see it as a waste of gas either, some people just take it too serious. If someone wants to play in mexico I'm down for it i don't care if it's a 40hp car or a 1000hp its all in fun.

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
It's good that you showed him what was up. Hopefully, he learned something from it.

This is the internet though. If you show that you are mad, you're gonna get picked at.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hey piers morgan. newflash. this ain't the news. it's not even yahoo news. this is a forum, and I told a ridiculously stupid story about how I trashed a honduh. You clicked on it, jumped on the bandwagon and flew off the handle. I wasn't bragging about jumping a million "links", i was venting frustration, you ****ing idiot. So who's next? Oh wait, looks like you have another equally retarded post below. Were you the flat chested chick in the car?
fixed it for you.

so far you have broken about half a dozen SVTP rules some of them more than once, which you obviously have not read yet. your story was that of a school yard bully bragging about beating up the skinny kid with glasses. it was not a road-kill, hell it wasn't even a road-maim. I would not be surprised if it does wind up in smackdown.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Anytime you post about beating up on a little 4cyl your going to catch shit on here. You really should have just not posted as it wasn't "kill" worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread