Established Member
10 Sec 96 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: http://youtu.be/j7G8A7LhJoc

Op needs to race him

Acura Drivers be Like….

Fast-and-the-Furious-VTEC.jpg

Sick03Vert

Banned
hmm....662 hp car vs 140BHP car MAYBE.

waste of gas. Want me to do the math for you?

Also, i KNOW it would be a waste of gas for me, and i have 1/2 the power you do. So uh....again, want some math lessons? I'm clear on Thursday, $60/hr. Lemme know :beer:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Try this math on for size
1. it's not your car
2. it's not your gas
3. **** off

what does that add up to? 5 bitches in a thread whining about full throttle acceleration, the definition of penis wrinkles, how I spend MY gas and where and ONE cool dude who opened it, read it and (i'm paraphrasing for the stupid thats running rampant here) "Hey, a fast car going full throttle. Fun"

You, sir, have issues.

you're not gonna last very long here....

lololololol angry much?

Hear there's some Prius's and Caravans around, wanna go race them too?

:lol::lol::lol:

I know of a PT Cruiser GT that wants a race. Turbo son...what you know about that?:D

I'll last just fine. I don't have a problem responding in kind. Perhaps you should consider a different forum, considering your aversion to full throttle.

It's not an aversion to "full throttle" (Who says that? Seriously?) It's an aversion to "something that I will tell you should this POS thread find it's way to Smackdown"...which, if I were you, I'd hope and pray doesn't happen.

I just have a hard time understanding the forum culture of shame, flame, dog pile, repeat. I've found it's never more than a bunch of 12 year old keyboard commando's with a secret hard-on. I'll respond in kind all day. I'm not threatened and I think it's kinda fun. Hows that song go? "I love the way you hate me" so what else you got? or do you want to whither away into the darkness?

AHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! OMFG QFT! Ohhh.....Jesus Christ on roller blades. *wipes a tear*...dude, before you say something stupid and moronic like that, you need to put up a disclaimer. Some of us are at work and can't just bust out laughing like that. Holy shit. HAHAHA....damn. God I hope this does find Smackdown so I can say what I really think :beer:

Acura Drivers be Like….

Fast-and-the-Furious-VTEC.jpg

Best. Meme. Ever.:beer:

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
**** what anybody else says I laughed the WHOLE time OP.

Penis wrinkle=LOL

Twat had stuffed in her bra= LOL

Little pile of sphincter crust= LMAO

jbal

Established Member
I thought the story was funny. We've all forehead slapped when some turdbox is revving and acting weird.

The whole thread was pretty entertaining. A lot of over-reacting.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I thought the story was funny. We've all forehead slapped when some turdbox is revving and acting weird.

The whole thread was pretty entertaining. A lot of over-reacting.

The ignorance of Integra's is great. One guy claims 380-400 HP Integras will be beating 14' GT500's the next guy claims they are 4 cylinder POS and a waste of gas.

OP went a bit overboard with the penis wrinkles and twat comments but he did what the vast majority of us would do to a douchebag Ricer tailgating....

Users who are viewing this thread