Some pics to share...

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Thought you guys may like to see some of these...From what I understand, this is the first motor to come off the line and it was made into a display motor.

4266043036_447dd1bdb4_o.jpg

4265295739_5c0f95b576_o.jpg

4266043288_d999cc28e8_o.jpg

4266043458_f76b3f058a_o.jpg

And a low mileage R in the same area....:)
4266043886_17d1348ca8_o.jpg

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Haha...I haven't missed a show since we started it back in 92 or 93....and it was COOOLLLDDD....

I'm doing good, Dean. How are you doing? Still in the Cape? I still have my house down there, unfortunately.

Lovin the Ducati, but starting to miss the car thing. Maybe, if I can get my house sold, I will start looking at 03-04 Cobras, Fox Body Coupes or even something like a WS6 T/A...ewww...the evil GM...

Did you ever get another car?

Looks like someone was at NPD's Silver Springs show over the weekend! How ya doin Jimmy?

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Actually it brought WWWAWAAYYYY more than I ever would have guessed. I believe it was around $7k or so.

r82of250

Established Member
Haha...I haven't missed a show since we started it back in 92 or 93....and it was COOOLLLDDD....

I'm doing good, Dean. How are you doing? Still in the Cape? I still have my house down there, unfortunately.

Lovin the Ducati, but starting to miss the car thing. Maybe, if I can get my house sold, I will start looking at 03-04 Cobras, Fox Body Coupes or even something like a WS6 T/A...ewww...the evil GM...

Did you ever get another car?

If you check my sig you'll see I've had a couple of Mustangs since the R, but I'm looking again. Like to get a 94-95 Cobra, hard to find a nice straight one tho.

Must be kind of cold riding a bike this time of year! What are you doing up in G-ville? Back in school or working?

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
If you check my sig you'll see I've had a couple of Mustangs since the R, but I'm looking again. Like to get a 94-95 Cobra, hard to find a nice straight one tho.

Must be kind of cold riding a bike this time of year! What are you doing up in G-ville? Back in school or working?

Dean,

There is a '94 Cobra here in P'cola for sale that is mint. White/saddle interior, "R" hood, original wheels. It needs a little tranny work (syncs). My buddy doesn't need it any more (never drives it hardly). It's been repainted by the best independent body shop in the area. He even replaced door glass because they had a few up and down scratches. The owner is very particular of anything he owns.

E-mail me if interested.

I'd buy it if I had the $$$$.

r82of250

Established Member
Dean,

There is a '94 Cobra here in P'cola for sale that is mint. White/saddle interior, "R" hood, original wheels. It needs a little tranny work (syncs). My buddy doesn't need it any more (never drives it hardly). It's been repainted by the best independent body shop in the area. He even replaced door glass because they had a few up and down scratches. The owner is very particular of anything he owns.

E-mail me if interested.

I'd buy it if I had the $$$$.

Thanks Gene. You have an email. :beer:

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Hey Dean!

Didn't get a notification and never checked the thread!

Working up here in North Florida. Loving the weather :) Bike is getting transformed into a track day bike, so it won't see the streets that often anymore :) BUT! I did hit the roads in sub 40 degree weather...I think I lost a couple of fingers....

I didn't see any vehicles in your sig...
I'll keep an eye out for a clean 94-95 for you. Hey, wanna buy a house? ;)

r82of250

Established Member
Hey Jimmy! Just changed my signature, bought a 94 Cobra coupe, Rio Red, stock, low miles. But needs some work. (Thanks Gary!!)

Re the house for sale - No Thank You. I have an extra house now and sure don't want/need a third one.

Dean

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Hey Dean! Talk about a thread resurrection!! How are you doing? Still got the 94?? Check out what I just bought....

Attachments

• img_5032.jpg
    img_5032.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread