6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Finally got the wheels and tires put on and got the car detailed. I plan on plastidipping the GT emblems and probably the pony in the front here down the road but I am happy with the way car looks now! The silver GT in the pictures is my cousin. We decided to take a cruise out to Lake Cresent which was a fun drive.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I ALWAYS bitch about solid black wheels and how they almost always seem dirty and cheap, but somehow, your car is making me eat those words... Nice!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice looking Bullitt. Great shape! I especially like the black wheels with the DHG paint. :rockon:

Hurley

Established Member
Glad you guys like it as much as I do! I wasn't sure how the car was going to look when I first started blacking it out with the tint and the black out tail lights but after doing it and putting on the wheels I really like it a lot.

TClark22

Established Member
Nice car.

But damn the stock honeycomb grills are so ugly. Degrading your car big time! Its all I could look at

B0B

Established Member
I had the privilege of doing some work on that Bullitt. It is an extremely clean car. Looks awesome Bill! Those wheels look sick. I may be heading to Sekiu for a fishing trip towards the end of the month, I'll give you a buzz if I make it out there!

It needs a grille delete and a Procharger ;)

Users who are viewing this thread