Some recent pics of my blue car

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Although I don't think id ever do that to my cobra if i had one, I like it, A lot! Very nice!

TClark22

Established Member
its different...i like it!!

only thing like stated...get some TF Mach 5s and do the same color scheme...very unique!!

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I like that thing. I would polish the lip on the rims though. I agree w/the comment that the black lip makes it blend w/the tire and doesnt look as good. I'd rock it just like that though. Love the color choice. Nice to see people doing different things.

mustanginky

Established Member
nah guys it's a GT. I've seen it in person and it's different than my BAB GT. Tom car looks good, you've done some things that i wouldn't do, but overall i still like the car.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Needs cobra rockers and you a winner. GT rockers just don't look right with Cobra front and rear bumpers IMO. besides that....TITS!

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
Thanks guys, CobraTerritory I love yours, the only thing I would have done different is to leave it wingless, cause well I love wingless cars...but thats just me. I love the taillights though. I ended up redoing mine and I sprayed transparent yellow over the reverse light to give it the same amber look as the cobras and lightly tinted this set.

No its a GT, it was actually my wifes car and she wrecked it 2 days before I was going to pick up another 89 coupe to build. I ended up using the money I was spending on the coupe to fix this one and kept it for myself. After having it, it would take ALOT for me to go back to a foxbody. Getting ready to put a fresh motor and 5 speed in it here soon. (big carshow in Feb. then after that I will pull the drivetrain.)

Cobra Rockers are the only thing, body wise (unless I find a deal on an 03/04 mach 1 hood/shaker setup :bowdown: ), Im still not sure on, I flip flop alot on them, but I will probably hold out till I find a killer deal on a pair.

Hey lindsey what wouldnt you have done, the wheels? :-D

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Looks great, I think it would look better with chrome 18" cobra's but..........

:thumbsup:

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
so is it a cobra? gt? what...?

motor mods?

No its a GT, it was actually my wifes car and she wrecked it 2 days before I was going to pick up another 89 coupe to build. I ended up using the money I was spending on the coupe to fix this one and kept it for myself. After having it, it would take ALOT for me to go back to a foxbody. Getting ready to put a fresh motor and 5 speed in it here soon. (big carshow in Feb. then after that I will pull the drivetrain.)

Right now its just got Longtubes, prochamber mid pipe and flowmaster catback, K&N intake, Diablo Programmer. I have some other stuff sitting in the garage for it, just waiting til I swap in the newer motor/5 speed setup and then I will be putting some type of blower on it.

mustanginky

Established Member
Hey lindsey what wouldnt you have done, the wheels? :-D

yeah that's pretty much it man. i like them to be honest just isn't my cup of tea. other than that, i probably wouldn't have done that hood but it looks better than stock. i woulda done a cobra/mach 1 hood w/that cobra bumper. but i'm not knocking your car whatsoever, i love the black top.

Users who are viewing this thread