Some recent pics of my blue car

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
One of the guys off LM (CobraTom) took these. Im very pleased with how they turned out.

RChris_Homecoming151.jpg

RChris_Homecoming220.jpg

RChris_Homecoming092.jpg

RChris_Homecoming097.jpg

RChris_Homecoming082.jpg

RChris_Homecoming068.jpg

RChris_Homecoming149.jpg

RChris_Homecoming138.jpg

RChris_Homecoming234.jpg

RChris_Homecoming046.jpg

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
What the hell is this "Blue" week on svtp? Just kidding and car looks great as usual.:beer:

Who painted it anyways?

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
....that hood looks like rice

:shrug: Cervini's hood not my favorite but I got it for $150 new with minor damage. ( Based off the old 70's style mach 1 hoods so I still dont see how its rice?)

paint I custom made based off Bright Atlantic Blue

Last edited:

longrodLX

Established Member
BTW when you first painted your car I hated it. But its starting to come together quite nicely now. I do think it would look much better with some custom wheels like true forged powdercoated blue like you have it and the hood changed to a 95 cobra R hood and the two tone done the right way on the whole top half of the car(jk about the right way part) but overall the car looks really good. And you better leave that thing spoilerless...thats is the only way to go on non 03 cobras

this is my old spoilerless twin turbo GT

any more plans for your car? anything done to the motor? It really is a beautiful car and the funny thing is I really really hate those wheels and hood but with what you have done to the car it flows really nicely

longrodLX

Established Member
one more thing....ever thought about having the lips polished? might look better with some seperation because the lips just kinda blend into the tires and make the wheels look smaller than they are

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
how did you custom make the paint? It looks exactly like BAB.....exactly

Umm it's what he does for a living. I've seen the car and believe me it's not BAB per how your computer screen is making it look evidentally.:thumbsup:

longrodLX

Established Member
Umm it's what he does for a living. I've seen the car and believe me it's not BAB per how your computer screen is making it look evidentally.:thumbsup:

guess its just hard to tell unless you had a BAB car right next to it. Paint looks good though. cant go wrong with BAB

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
how did you custom make the paint? It looks exactly like BAB.....exactly

Its based off BAB I changed the metallic and the pearls in it. Sit it side by side a stock painted BAB car and its quite a bit different. Has alot more sparkle and pop, changes shades alot based on lighting, looks its best at night IMO

The wheels were just something to change it up, I had really thought about putting 18 chrome 03 cobra wheels on it, but everyone talked me out of it. Id love to have some nice 19" TF or BOZE wheels but I want a blower first.

The pics above kind of wash the color out a little, here is another Vinny took of it that shows more of the true color of the car.

l00f46412038fb50fe6887fcr8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread