Some recent pics of my blue car

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
yeah that's pretty much it man. i like them to be honest just isn't my cup of tea. other than that, i probably wouldn't have done that hood but it looks better than stock. i woulda done a cobra/mach 1 hood w/that cobra bumper. but i'm not knocking your car whatsoever, i love the black top.

find me a mach 1 hood setup :-D

lrall

Established Member
First, car looks awesome, definitely unique. And wtf is up with all you guys 'change the hood and wheels and its better'?? it would be lame then. The hood and wheels make it unique. Im not in love with the hood either but its different so i like that, and i dunno about the mach 1 setup....id be scared of getting too mix and match, looks great tho

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
First, car looks awesome, definitely unique. And wtf is up with all you guys 'change the hood and wheels and its better'?? it would be lame then. The hood and wheels make it unique. Im not in love with the hood either but its different so i like that, and i dunno about the mach 1 setup....id be scared of getting too mix and match, looks great tho

I didnt do the cobra hood cause then it would really look like one, I loved the mach 1 hood and mach 1/bullitt C-pillars and I got REALLY lucky on the C-pillars I got the glass for $75 shipped and the C-pillars I traded out with our Parts Mngr at our ford dealership for some sticker work ( I have a plotter at home and can do die cut stickers) so for about $5 worth of vinyl and about 30 min of time I had a pair of the C-pillars brand new from Ford :-D Might do a small cowl hood if I can sell this one, not sure.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Car looks great man. I love the color and the wheels. Not so "cookie cutter". I agree with throwing some cobra side skirts and a mach 1 hood on it too. That would be sick. There is a guy here that has the mach 1 hood with cobra front clip and sides on his gt and it is one of the best looking cars that I've ever seen.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
normal_swamp4.JPG
RChris_Homecoming082.jpg
frog keep the car the way it looks, like the guys said who owns the red car get the 95 cobra are hood spend a shit load on some black ccw true forged rims so your car can look like the rest of the crew out here :loser:, lamooooooooo car looks bad ass man very different and stylish.. im sure you want your car toook like everybody elses huh!!!!!!!

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
just wanted something that was different and stood out a little. I will likely do the sideskirts and maybe the hood down the road, I really want to get some cash together to put a blower on it.

longrodLX

Established Member
normal_swamp4.JPG
RChris_Homecoming082.jpg
frog keep the car the way it looks, like the guys said who owns the red car get the 95 cobra are hood spend a shit load on some black ccw true forged rims so your car can look like the rest of the crew out here :loser:, lamooooooooo car looks bad ass man very different and stylish.. im sure you want your car toook like everybody elses huh!!!!!!!

You should not be talking about hoods. There is a reason no one has the same hood as you unless they own a hond civic. That is the ugliest hood ever made for the mustang. They took the 2nd ugliest food the cobra R SVO hood and added 2 more of those ugly ass scoops. You can make your car look different without making it ugly. And Im sorry but my car did not look like everybody elses car. Probably the only one that looked like that. I am sure there are a few two tones out there but none without a spoiler and other things I did

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
RChris_Homecoming097.jpg

this picture right here just looks amazing... I love the car, really unique and tasteful.

Users who are viewing this thread