Something Big Is Coming

csc427

Established Member
word on the street is there are 2 hi-po rams coming. A TR with a 7.0L hemi NA and a TRX ram with the hellcat motor.

As much as i love the 18 f-150 my next truck maybe a dodge if you can get a 7.0L in a ram
I’ll be trading my 16 f150 if that’s the case. Lol

csc427

Established Member
until you sit in a newer ram, only downside is the interior is not as up to par (IMO) as the F-150s

#sorry@tones_RS3
#donthateme
That sux. However, I’d probably drive a deep freezer if it had that motor and 4wd. Lol. The interior on the f150’s really is nice in the upper trim levels. Would be hard to part with.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... Dodge is also creating cars that perform well all while keeping them at a price point where it is feasible the average joe could attain one. ...

A $60K+ car is not attainable for the average Joe. Otherwise, you'd see way more SRTs/Hellcats/Redeyes than V6s and run-of-the-mill R/Ts. I rarely ever see a top end Challenger/Charger on the road.

My94GT

Established Member
A $60K+ car is not attainable for the average Joe. Otherwise, you'd see way more SRTs/Hellcats/Redeyes than V6s and run-of-the-mill R/Ts. I rarely ever see a top end Challenger/Charger on the road.

As far as sports car segment goes yes these are attainable. Others in the segment are easily 100k +

My94GT

Established Member
until you sit in a newer ram, only downside is the interior is not as up to par (IMO) as the F-150s

#sorry@tones_RS3
#donthateme
Curious have you say in a 19 ram? I haven’t yet myself but the interior looms amazing. I’ll likely give it at least a test drive considering I can get a limited 19 ram for the same price as a low level lariet 18 F150

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Come get the greatest Mustang Ford has to offer!

Now with a motor that consumes oil and blows itself up!

you're right. :D

A5A1AE57-0104-4352-8FCE-AA0177E044ED.jpeg

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Curious have you say in a 19 ram? I haven’t yet myself but the interior looms amazing. I’ll likely give it at least a test drive considering I can get a limited 19 ram for the same price as a low level lariet 18 F150
We just got a 19 Ram (e-torque) and the interior is awesome. The 12" display is amazing. I'd have a hard time throwing any hate at the interior. That said, our new 19 Silverado and 18 F150 3.0 all have really nice interiors, as others have mentioned.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
#sorry@tones_RS3
#donthateme
Listen here Josh!!! lol :D I kid, I kid.
I like both trucks over Chevy. I think both have killer interiors. Mine's a 2016 Ram Sport 4X4, rcsb. I wouldn't mind a killer Ford rcsb with a Whipple on it. It would have to have an equal interior for me to do that, which the Ford rcsb does not.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Any source or links about the supercharged Ram trucks coming out anyone??

My94GT

Established Member
We just got a 19 Ram (e-torque) and the interior is awesome. The 12" display is amazing. I'd have a hard time throwing any hate at the interior. That said, our new 19 Silverado and 18 F150 3.0 all have really nice interiors, as others have mentioned.
How is the truck driving wise compared to the F150? My biggest reservation is long term reliability with the ram.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
If I recall, one of the big claims on the 13/14 gt500 was 200+mph stock. Also, never replicated. No one seems to care though. Motor trend got mid 190’s.
196MPH and said it would do 200MPH with more room/lower elevation.

The main reason no one cars, is Ford didn't base their advertising around this, and no one that failed to hit 200MPH, would give the oh so common excuse of "give it time". That's why no one cared.

Users who are viewing this thread