Sonic 600...my quest for a 600rw eaton combo. yes I said eaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003cobra22

Corn Fed
Established Member
The reason I ask is that I have the Magnusun MP112 (Tork Tech) which has a different rear inlet that is much larger than the cobra eaton and I am wondering if I would benefit from this modification (M122 rotors, spacer, snout, port). Either way, carry on my friend and I will keep watching this for updates and thanks for not only doing the work but taking the time to share it (and answer questions) with us all. Cheers!
I have wondered how much power could be made with one of the mp112 cases, the inlet is much larger and blower still has factory look
Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 3.58.32 PM.png

Last edited:

Freakingstang

Established Member
The Franken blower project has been put on hold. I had the blower and plenum in the back of my service truck to weld it after work.

During one of my stops today someone thought they needed it more than I did. Got to my buddies to weld it and they were both gone. Not sure what to do at this point. I've met some shady people in my life but this is a kick in the balls.

Last edited:

Quick Strike

Established Member
They are certainly one of a kind if they show up on the net and they cant be used as is. With stupidity proven, maybe they will make more blunders that will lead your parts back to you?

gt347mustang

Established Member
I'm sorry man. I've had several things stolen in my life, it's a terriable feeling.

I'll keep my eye out on other performance sites for your parts and let you know if I see anything.

gabe1530

Banned
Time to kick the plan into over drive and jump into a twin screw.

lol, i was wondering when someone would suggest this.
but seriously, at this point i would just save up for a used whipple/kb/tvs in the market section.

cj428mach

Established Member
I would check local scrap iron places. I highly doubt it was stolen by someone who thought they could use it for a build, it was more than likely a meth head that is selling it for scrap aluminum.

Freakingstang

Established Member
I would check local scrap iron places. I highly doubt it was stolen by someone who thought they could use it for a build, it was more than likely a meth head that is selling it for scrap aluminum.

At first I thought the same thing... Called all the scrap yards saturday morning, but the more I thought about it and retraced my steps on friday, I was in Akron, Cleveland and stopped by summit racing during a late lunch. There was tons of cable in the back of my truck worth much more in scrap. The more and more I thought about it, I fear someone might have grabbed it at summit racing while I was there checking out the clearance rack. Even called them and had them check their cameras but where I was parked was out of camera range.

Majorly bummed. Not sure what to do at this point...

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Ouch, man that sucks. I will keep my eye out for it on the forums and everywhere else. It will be hard to sell that and will require a fabricator to finish.

Can you post an updated pic of exactly what was stolen. I want to pin the pics to a few FB pages I am a part of.

Last edited:

Freakingstang

Established Member
No real updates. Tried calling all the local scrap yards and checking craigslist and local for sale boards... Nothing turned up.

In the meantime I put some wheels and tires on it. I'll try to maximize my unported setup this year before figuring out what I'm doing this winter. I'm really leaning towards a TVS. I might mimick a posi port if I can find a clean uncut case in the meantime.

Anyways...

648C190D-FCDC-4208-8898-92E2B1712516_zpsrshw4rrn.jpg

B01492A3-5F36-42A4-AACE-6A4EFD3D364B_zpsgxnfpbn7.jpg

C08592A9-1B08-48B6-B65F-215EF3B459F6_zpsep3sgbmo.jpg

EF44FA67-F7FC-454C-B171-673032822E2F_zpsmvpjkidt.jpg

CBC4D7D9-31AD-4C7F-A534-B217570DE4CB_zpstksxkhir.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The Franken blower project has been put on hold. I had the blower and plenum in the back of my service truck to weld it after work.

During one of my stops today someone thought they needed it more than I did. Got to my buddies to weld it and they were both gone. Not sure what to do at this point. I've met some shady people in my life but this is a kick in the balls.

Oh what the ****, saw this come up in the "new posts" started back on page 3 to catch up expecting updates then saw this. Sorry man can only imagine how frustrating that is, I'm pissed and it's not even mine. I give you a lot of respect for trying something different and was really looking forward to seeing the results.

Probably someone at Summit with enough knowledge to know what it is, but not enough to realize it's not exactly a bolton piece...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread