Soundtube deletion ?

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
Hey can someone kick down a link for the soundtube deletion kit? Tried to search on here and couldnt find it.

Thanks!

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
there is a kit for that?

:lol: for real!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

I went to the auto parts store and bought a DORMAN part

IMAG1097.jpg

1362523466_zpse26e5a14.jpg

:D:D

Last edited:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Go to an autoparts store, buy a pack of Ford firewall plugs, then go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy a pack of 1.25" diameter chair leg caps.

Everything will come out for less than $12, then sell the others for $12 and profit.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Deleting the sound tube is just going to let you hear less of that awesome coyote sound. Yeah its pumped in from the engine bay, but once you delete it and cap that hole off, its a ton less. And I personally love the engine sound. Do it at your own risk.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Deleting the sound tube is just going to let you hear less of that awesome coyote sound. Yeah its pumped in from the engine bay, but once you delete it and cap that hole off, its a ton less. And I personally love the engine sound. Do it at your own risk.
Personally I'd rather listen to the sound of my exhaust than the sucking sound of my intake sucking in air like Kirby when he swallows something...

20redfire03

Established Member
I deleted my sound tube within the first or second week. Cant really say I notice a difference.

BV600

Established Member
I bought some from a site for $5 came with 2 firewall plugs (one close and one open for wires) also the intake elbow plug and clamp. Way better than what a lot of sites are offering and better than searching stores for the shit

Rct851

Established Member
I almost just got off the couch to hunt this stuff down... eeehhhh $12 later it's on its way lol

87hatchy

Established Member
Yeah I agree with everyone that it shouldn't cost $12, but I too said Fu*k it! I'm not going to the store! And just paid the 12 bux lol

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member

Your kidding right. The sound your hearing isn't the roar of your V8, it's the sound of the intake vacuum resonating against a rubber diaphragm piped into the car cabin.

Last edited:

99mstng

Established Member
I'd pay $12 shipped to my door for a part that cost $1 even if it was only 3 miles away . . . first I gotta put pants on, then stop drinking my beer and then after asking 6 high school drop outs at the counter where to look for said part my buzz is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread