Southern Louisiana SVTs...

MDRacing

Established Member
I have a few "mustang" friends in the area. I live between Covington and Abita Springs. Damn close to the Abita Brewery. We mainly hang out in my shop and work on whatever project is going on. Right now it is my 72 chevy truck. I am down for hanging out anytime, just let me know.

Matt

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Barry, let me know when you are planning the party man, I'll be sure to make it.

Matt, I'm in an apartment on 190 just before it turns into the Causeway, would love to come hang out sometime.

I can't make the lakefront show, going to Houston for the weekend, but where do you hang out on Sundays??

MDRacing

Established Member
This weekend my in-laws are visiting, but I am sure we can find a time to hook-up. You can always come by and help me lay flagstone in my back yard.
Just kidding...but really you can!
Matt

kmadona

Established Member
You need to check out the Columbia St. car show. The first one was last month and was the most cars I've seen at one. It's the last Friday of every month. I think the cars need to be a 20+ years or something.

MDRacing

Established Member
Always willing to help people out man, when I'm not working on Mon-Sat....lol

Well I might have to take you up on this. I just got a huge camelback drill press and I am going to try and pick it up next saturday. It weighs around 1000 lbs so its going to be a bitch to move. Plus the entrance to the shop is blocked by 12 palets of stone. I will let you know a time and if you want to come help or have a few beers while I entertain you then that is cool as well.

Matt

kmadona

Established Member
Casper if you get a chance while you are here let me know. I would like a good set of pictures of my car. Maybe on the Mandeville lakefront.
I bought my wife a Sony Cybershot for Christmas. Not a bad camera but I haven't had time to play with it too much.
I live in Covington, maybe we can meet up one evening.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Matt, let me know when man, I'm working both days this weekend but I could get a break sometime...weekends are pretty easy to leave the site for a few hours.

kmadona, we can shoot anytime. I'm no professional, but I'll give it a shot. :thumbsup:

kmadona

Established Member
Let me know if sometime on the weekend would be good. I work mainly in N.O. I need time to clean up the car.
cell 504-329-9288
Rickey

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
I live in Watson and just got back from my time share in Iraq. Im down for any events. Please keep me posted. Thanks!

Are you the guy that used to or still lives in Versailles (or however you spell it) down the street from Jeremey?

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Anything going on in the next three weeks? I'm flying home this Saturday for the break between spring and summer semesters. Looking for something to do especially during the week since my girlfriend/friends all are working or in school still. I get tired of riding the Interstate to Mandeville and back looking for races to keep myself entertained lol.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Anything going on in the next three weeks? I'm flying home this Saturday for the break between spring and summer semesters. Looking for something to do especially during the week since my girlfriend/friends all are working or in school still. I get tired of riding the Interstate to Mandeville and back looking for races to keep myself entertained lol.

LOL. That sounds like me on sat. Then stop off for a milk shake when all is said in done. :dancenana:
I always run into cars I want to race when in the work van. Get in my car and see nothing or ALWAYS going the opposite way. :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread