Southern Louisiana SVTs...

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Guys, we all need to plan a meet soon here, either a dinner meet/greet during the week or a night on the weekend.

Let me know who is interested.

I went out this weekend to a bar in Mandeville....met a really hot girl as she was leaving. I'm really liking the scenery around these parts. :-D

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Banner Ford this sat is having a car show 8 till 3. I plan on stopping by to see all the cars and checking out all the new models on the lot.
I was going to go to Houston this weekend, but I may hold that off till June to go to the car show.

Anyone wanna meet up and cruise to the car show together?? I'm bringing my Canon to get some good shots.

Guess next trip home I need to bring my Porter Cable and detailing kit for some of you guys. ;-)

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I was going to go to Houston this weekend, but I may hold that off till June to go to the car show.

Anyone wanna meet up and cruise to the car show together?? I'm bringing my Canon to get some good shots.

Guess next trip home I need to bring my Porter Cable and detailing kit for some of you guys. ;-)

Im down for a meet up and then cruise there. :rockon:

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
anyone doing anything in baton rouge july 12th-14th would like to see some of the bada** cobras up there if yall dont mind a slow suv tagging along lol. havent really seen any cobras around bush,mandeville,covington area in a while.

brandon

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
I'll be back in La july 3-11th so I may miss you if your not going to be there that weekend. I'm looking to do something while I'm there. Hopefully I'll have my car back up and running by that weekend.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
yea i dont think ill be there then. but i might cruise down there the 12th to go see my uncle in denham springs, if your still down let me know

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I'll be heading back to Houston for July 4th weekend, but would like to meet up sometime soon. If you see a dirty DIRTY black SVT Focus with Texas plates....that's me :-D

04RiceEater

Established Member
Ive been in Baton Rouge for over 2 weeks and havent seen one Cobra or any other modded mustang for that matter:( If you see a guy in a 01 DHG Bullitt with alabama tags thats me. Give me a wave!:beer:

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Ive been in Baton Rouge for over 2 weeks and havent seen one Cobra or any other modded mustang for that matter:( If you see a guy in a 01 DHG Bullitt with alabama tags thats me. Give me a wave!:beer:

You'll probably see me all over the place after I get back in La. I've got a good bit of work to do on my car to get it back on the roads. I'll probably start on the 5th and be done by the 7th or 8th though. I'll keep an eye out for you.

RyansQuick6

HIV Negative since 1980!!
Established Member
Most people never drive their cars, we all have other DD's to get nasty. People will probably be out at Rick's tonight though, It's on Florida at Flannery, then they usually go cut up later.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I dont ride around much either. But if you see a Black 2001 Cobra, and the driver has a shaved head...thats me

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
everytime i go to BR i nvr see anyone :( only cars i see are the ricers. i did see a badass white slammed cobra on I-12 by walker exit last time i was down. i always see all the badass cars on the way home going the other way.

Users who are viewing this thread