Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Seriously dude, I'll pay you $20 if you actually do that and get it on vid and post it here.
I WILL PUT UP 20.00 AS WELL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

Mustybaby

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Just wondering if anyone else likes the stuff. Where I grew up, SPAM was mighty fine eatin'.

Where did you grow up? Botswana? because we grew up in the POOR section of the ghetto and we looked down at the people who ate spam. SPAM =:xpl:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Re: Re: SPAM, the eatin' kind.

Originally posted by Mustybaby
Where did you grow up? Botswana? because we grew up in the POOR section of the ghetto and we looked down at the people who ate spam. SPAM =:xpl:
hmmmmm where you from? i dont think the spam is gross, hell i grew up on that and chicken and dumplings with gizzards as well!!!!!! do you know what gizzards are dont ya?:coolman:

GoatDaddy

Re: Re: SPAM, the eatin' kind.

Originally posted by Mustybaby

I guess everyone has to look down on someone, even the ghetto folks. :beer:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
OK for all the SPAM lovers!!! Everyone seems to like it fried as I do too, but had anyone every wrapped it in tin foil and baked it? Dude that is awesome. It's Spamtacular:beer:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by VenomousSVT
OK for all the SPAM lovers!!! Everyone seems to like it fried as I do too, but had anyone every wrapped it in tin foil and baked it? Dude that is awesome. It's Spamtacular:beer:

never tried it that way; i fry it because it's fast, easy, even i can't phuk it up, and the crispy edges are really tasty. :beer:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
in the oven you get semi crispy edges which are great too, the only thing is you have to cook it for like 35 minutes.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by norcal_cobra
Did you know Zippy's ships food to the mainland? You can order at http://www.zippys.com Now if Leonard's Bakery could just figure out how to get a malasada delivered still hot...

-norcal_cobra
Takahashi Market in San Mateo imports poi and stuff from Hawaii. Since my parents moved to MI I now get my lomi salmon and ahi/aku poke from Takahashi's. My Dad makes killer poke! It might be hard for him to get fresh tuna in MI. LOL.:) Damn now I'm hungry.:(

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
sounds really good. I probably won't be making it to Cali, but the Mrs and I are hoping to take a vacation to HI w/in the next few years, and I'll be all about the grinds.
Maybe when this crazy microscope on your shoes paranoia rolls over I might think about taking a flight somewhere. Right now they can KMA because I wont put up with being treated like a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread