spice

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I thought about putting it in smackdown, but this would either get locked or just fill up with useless replies. This is NOT an argument. I could care less if you hate it, are against it, won't try it, etc. I asked for opinions from people who have experience with it.
That's interesting that they're catching so many people in the military.. How do they prove they smoked it?
I'm not in the Navy anymore, it's a long story but I got disqualled for nuke 2 weeks before march and review and they let me out since there weren't any decent job openings (call bs all you want, they can do it on nuke and seal enlistment contracts)
RDJ, good points but if that bothered me I wouldn't be considering it, probably wouldn't even know what it was actually.
And I'm definitely not talking about salvia.
Haha google ads

Then go right ahead and smoke it. there is absolutely nothing stopping you from doing stupid shit. it is your right. just don't come in here and bitch when it turns your life to shit.

I fail to see the logic in coming on svTP and aksing if you should do something illegal or quasi illegal (or asking others if they have). definately shows a lack of maturity and poor decision making.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I've never done it, but I would stay clear. There has been no research on it at all, at least with weed we know what will happen to you and what the long term effects are.

guties

Established Member
There has been research done on the that spice crap... the active ingredient is JWH-018 which is a research chemical that happens to give the same effect as weed. Problem with it is its a research chemical meaning theres still a lot about it we don't know. I've personally seen this jwh-018 and it looks and feels like plastic and if your down for smoking plastic and possibly killing yourself go for it. And use of spice or jwh-018 in a way to alter your body/mind in anyway would make it an analog and thus illegal. Its only intended for research purposes.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
There has been research done on the that spice crap... the active ingredient is JWH-018 which is a research chemical that happens to give the same effect as weed. Problem with it is its a research chemical meaning theres still a lot about it we don't know. I've personally seen this jwh-018 and it looks and feels like plastic and if your down for smoking plastic and possibly killing yourself go for it. And use of spice or jwh-018 in a way to alter your body/mind in anyway would make it an analog and thus illegal. Its only intended for research purposes.

As far as I know, jwh-018 is a fertilizer for bonsai trees and it's been for sale on ebay for years. I wouldn't smoke that shit but hey, if you want something.. what is it like 10x stronger than weed or something? If I recall correctly. If you're all about having massive anxiety attacks, why not go all out and get you some HU-210 which is like 800x stronger than weed?

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Spice, eh? Never heard of it.

First thing I thought of was the Spice (Melange) from Dune.... and I bet that's where the name came from.
dune-illustrated.gif

mellor_21

Established Member
Then go right ahead and smoke it. there is absolutely nothing stopping you from doing stupid shit. it is your right. just don't come in here and bitch when it turns your life to shit.

I fail to see the logic in coming on svTP and aksing if you should do something illegal or quasi illegal (or asking others if they have). definately shows a lack of maturity and poor decision making.

I already said I'm not asking if I should or not, I'm a big boy.

I've never done it, but I would stay clear. There has been no research on it at all, at least with weed we know what will happen to you and what the long term effects are.

^^^These were more along the lines of what I was looking for. Thanks for the info guys.

As far as I know, jwh-018 is a fertilizer for bonsai trees and it's been for sale on ebay for years. I wouldn't smoke that shit but hey, if you want something.. what is it like 10x stronger than weed or something? If I recall correctly. If you're all about having massive anxiety attacks, why not go all out and get you some HU-210 which is like 800x stronger than weed?

It's definitely not 10X stronger than weed, sorry. I don't even know how someone could claim that since both have different varieties of potency. You caught me, I just love those anxiety attacks... Thanks for the info though.

Mods, this thread is obviously going nowhere fast. Please delete/lock/whatever

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
It's definitely not 10X stronger than weed, sorry. I don't even know how someone could claim that since both have different varieties of potency. You caught me, I just love those anxiety attacks... Thanks for the info though.

Mods, this thread is obviously going nowhere fast. Please delete/lock/whatever

Okay sorry, 5x stronger.

guties

Established Member
^^ he was actually closer to the potency of jwh-018 with the 10x... It only takes .001 grams of jwh-018 to get you high. Which is how spice makes their profit... they spray the crap on some shitty ass herbal blend... think about it a gram of maurijana will get you high like 3-4 times a gram of jwh-018 will get you high more like 100 times.

mellor_21

Established Member
C'mon what did you think was going to happen.

Well I hoped people with literally nothing to contribute wouldn't have said anything, but that really wasn't that big of a deal. I just wanted to start a discussion about it, but, as has been stated in this thread, there just isn't a lot known about it.

Okay sorry, 5x stronger.

Than what? Chron? Kp? Bunk? Like I just said, there are different potencies of each. Or are you talking about just the cannabinoids compared to each other? I could see that being true. Sorry if I misunderstood your first post, I just don't know why potency had anything to do with it. Good info on the fertilizer though.

Idk though, you'd think something should be done about the people who purposefully posted what I specifically asked people not to post. You'd think that'd be against some rules or something. I personally don't have a problem with it (I feel everyone should be able to say whatever, whenever) so I'm not saying to do it, just pointing out that nothing was done. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way to the mods.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Idk though, you'd think something should be done about the people who purposefully posted what I specifically asked people not to post. You'd think that'd be against some rules or something. I personally don't have a problem with it (I feel everyone should be able to say whatever, whenever) so I'm not saying to do it, just pointing out that nothing was done. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way to the mods.

That happens in most threads. You just need to ignore them. :shrug:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Well I hoped people with literally nothing to contribute wouldn't have said anything, but that really wasn't that big of a deal. I just wanted to start a discussion about it, but, as has been stated in this thread, there just isn't a lot known about it.
see my answer below since the answer to both your comments is the same

Why should the mods do anything about it? nothing here has violated the rules. no one bashed you or called you names. it is an open forum and YOU don't get to decide what is or is not posted. neither do I by the way.

The above being said however, what did you really expect. YOUR OP violated a strict interpretation of the rules since it asks for a discussion of the use of an illegal substance. coming onto a car board and asking for advice/experience of using an illegal drugs is not a good move. and you pretty much garner what you asked for.

The only reason you were not slammed harder is because you put it in roadside and not smackdown. I am guessing the reason it has stayed open is because no one has reported it to a mod and they have not seen it on their own. Mods don't read every thread so if you want it closed/locked or whatever you need to PM one and ask them to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread