Spotted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
saw a Green Viper SRT10 ACR yesterday doing donuts in the rain, and the night before i saw a blue with white stripes 08 Viper SRT10 both on curryford by dean

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
on oakridge heading towards festival bay after john young i saw a black 99-04 Lightning with the Cobra R front bumper and hood and black 03 wheels it looked like, had a roll cage coming out the back window! looked freaking sick!

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Saw another sonic blue on east colonial going east (I was going west) near lake pickett. 18" Saleens, tints, chrome bumper inserts. Sharp car! I think I've seen it before.

spike_africa

Established Member
saw spike africa a couple days ago, saw him eye ballin my slicks and my bed mounted bottle :D

LoL yeah that was my MG 02 GT with dumps and the black out tail panel.
I live right by waterford lakes.

Was that dryer duct tubing I saw on your exhaust tip? lol.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Saw a black 03/04 Cobra with chrome inserts today on 434 heading towards Winter Springs, looked like it had stock wheels but I couldn't tell because we were driving opposite directions.

Stephen4036

Established Member
Saw a black 03/04 Cobra with chrome inserts today on 434 heading towards Winter Springs, looked like it had stock wheels but I couldn't tell because we were driving opposite directions.

Im sure it was a friends with CCW's. did it have CORBA windshield banner?

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
LoL yeah that was my MG 02 GT with dumps and the black out tail panel.
I live right by waterford lakes.

Was that dryer duct tubing I saw on your exhaust tip? lol.

so thats what the crap was lol

my friend slipped it on earlier as a joke

i was running open y pipe that night

MLMike25

Established Member
Spotted a clean silver terminator this morning on Maitland Blvd. For some reason, it had "Terminator" on the lower left corner of the driver's side door. Wasn't a fan of that, but it was nice otherwise.

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
Is he looking to trade? :beer:
They are 17" AFS reps, not 18", sorry. What rims were you looking to trade though? I may be able to come up with cash if they are something I want. You can shoot me a PM if you'd like.
SO any new times in the truck? I am a F150 muscle truck fan way before I like mustangs.
HEY!!!! Haven't talked to you in forever, but now i'm living down in your neck of the woods.

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
They are 17" AFS reps, not 18", sorry. What rims were you looking to trade though? I may be able to come up with cash if they are something I want. You can shoot me a PM if you'd like.

I was looking for 18" AFS reps. I would trade my staggered 18x9 & 18x10 black / polished lip FR500 reps + cash or whatever. 17s are enticing though because tires are a hell of a lot cheaper! But, I can't get over the look 18" reps does to the 03-04 cobras...:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread