Spotted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Saw a black 03/04 turning on to Chapman Rd from 426 in Oviedo tonight around 5:45. Lowered, polished CCW Classics, and I think tinted tails. Looked badass.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
SO any new times in the truck? I am a F150 muscle truck fan way before I like mustangs.

she went 9.88 @ 69mph 1/8th at CFRC on a 75 shot i only sprayed it in 1st from 3-6k rpm

i have 100 shot jets in it now with the NX fogger instead of my old Nytrex fogger

with a 150 shot and my slicks i'm hoping for high 13's but i think i'll need to switch gears before that'll happen

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I was looking for 18" AFS reps. I would trade my staggered 18x9 & 18x10 black / polished lip FR500 reps + cash or whatever. 17s are enticing though because tires are a hell of a lot cheaper! But, I can't get over the look 18" reps does to the 03-04 cobras...:beer:

saw you on 50 last wednesday i think, i was in the all black dmax that passed by when you were turning left at a light, tried shouting ufgatorguy but the truck is too loud for you to hear me lol

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
saw you on 50 last wednesday i think, i was in the all black dmax that passed by when you were turning left at a light, tried shouting ufgatorguy but the truck is too loud for you to hear me lol

Might have been Tuesday. I took 50 west to Alafaya... then Alafaya north around 6:20pm... I don't think I made a left turn until I hit Red Bug. Maybe it wasn't me?

Wednesday I drove 419...

:beer:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Might have been Tuesday. I took 50 west to Alafaya... then Alafaya north around 6:20pm... I don't think I made a left turn until I hit Red Bug. Maybe it wasn't me?

Wednesday I drove 419...

:beer:

it was you unless someone else has a SB termi with black FR500's chrome inserts and a UF plate, you were heading towards alafaya on 50 but u were turning left by the autozone/advanced/burgerking/tacobell light closer to bithlo

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member
it was you unless someone else has a SB termi with black FR500's chrome inserts and a UF plate, you were heading towards alafaya on 50 but u were turning left by the autozone/advanced/burgerking/tacobell light closer to bithlo

33675_165048773507776_100000079637531_551990_6590291_n.jpg

that would be shawns.. *not on forum*

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Jon, hows your car doing?

Hey! Well, I've done a lot of work during the last month or so. I swapped my UPR Tubular K for a stock K and I also swapped my SRA for an IRS. Definitely heavier (built Ford tough!). But, I'm ok with that. Just wanted something better for 32 miles each way to work. Only issue I still feel like tackling at some point is the clutch shudder going into first and reverse! But, I already sold my lethal forged retainer sleeve and FR TOB!

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Hey! Well, I've done a lot of work during the last month or so. I swapped my UPR Tubular K for a stock K and I also swapped my SRA for an IRS. Definitely heavier (built Ford tough!). But, I'm ok with that. Just wanted something better for 32 miles each way to work. Only issue I still feel like tackling at some point is the clutch shudder going into first and reverse! But, I already sold my lethal forged retainer sleeve and FR TOB!

Nice! Yeah, I heard you swaped a few things with Rick! You gotta get out to the track :burnout:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Nice! Yeah, I heard you swaped a few things with Rick! You gotta get out to the track :burnout:

Yep. Rick is going to FLY once he gets everything in place. And I've got no excuse to cut some great times. Rick was pulling 1.5X-1.6X 60's ALL DAY with the exact suspension setup I have now.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member

i was looking for ur SRA when i saw the car, that explians things now lol

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
seen a silver cobra and 2 mach 1's racing at the gainesville track yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread